Epic Perfect World

Merry Christmas - Tyrants vs numbers

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
ok i see that  ur hate for arti blind u!
l i'm just saying that most of arti ppl its more skilled and have a better leadership than ur facc and that seems to hurt sorry about that but its what i think. saying that does not imply that am on arti side or am allied with them its a question of judgment i know that theres some skilled ppl in ur facc too but in way  less numbers than arti and that`s why arti its dominating server for so long!
Hey all the skilled players can b in Arti I dnt mind, with as much skilled players in there they should never lose yet we see other wise. Tyrants is one guild, I see Arti is rec'n into alt guild having 20 members from "alt" guild in Pk along with the main guild but hey I do see a skilled player in gaby(Atlantic) tho.... I mean if I had to sig both alt guild and main guild in Pk + get bak to pt and heal them and keep em alive ide b a Fckin legend so I salute her all the Fckin way. Another thing man jus say thnx you to me and get over with it already without my side being gone u wouldn't ever sniffed your way into Arti. You would've been another side line hoe. 

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
so hilarious how commisioners mention their unreputational past on servers not worth mention and try look important LOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
so hilarious how commisioners mention their unreputational past on servers not worth mention and try look important LOOOOOOOOOOL
They want to be exclusive :D
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
http://prntscr.com/9fisxm

Yo guys Russian/Tyrants alliance of fags
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 02:46 pm by Zanto♥Zhake
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
Hey all the skilled players can b in Arti I dnt mind, with as much skilled players in there they should never lose yet we see other wise. Tyrants is one guild, I see Arti is rec'n into alt guild having 20 members from "alt" guild in Pk along with the main guild but hey I do see a skilled player in gaby(Atlantic) tho.... I mean if I had to sig both alt guild and main guild in Pk + get bak to pt and heal them and keep em alive ide b a Fckin legend so I salute her all the Fckin way. Another thing man jus say thnx you to me and get over with it already without my side being gone u wouldn't ever sniffed your way into Arti. You would've been another side line hoe.
sorry every guild has skilled player in arti/warning/tyrants difference big guild has huge numbers  :normal-2: maybe show ur skill vs arti tw how good u are

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Gtfo from this topic with your random bs... so many randoms are lost.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Seemed like i miss some fun again  :-X
Good video as always  ^-^ But next time use this track  :police:

👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Areashi

• Banned

lmao but u lost pk

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
Seemed like i miss some fun again  :-X
Good video as always  ^-^ But next time use this track  :police:

Ok master mystic and EP, will do that, but pay first
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

heiro

i think many people are angry at the destruction, only way they know how to win is to ddos tyrants entire cata squad! playing dirty wont socre any points in mass pk :) getwrkt420noscopemlgLMAOWRKThahaHAHA

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
i think many people are angry at the destruction, only way they know how to win is to ddos tyrants entire cata squad! playing dirty wont socre any points in mass pk :) getwrkt420noscopemlgLMAOWRKThahaHAHA

Lssj is still best barb, so doesn't matter
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Nice festive music, Kermo.

now pls don't spam my messages