Epic Perfect World

Run Run Run - Artifex vs (Tyrants+Russians) vs Warning 17.Dec.2k15

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
DDoS is easy to be avoided lmao besides i always laugh so yes i mean both sides that have ''bad net'' and ppl u mentioned that were ''ddos-ed'' have very unstable ping lmao, not saying u lie but just cuz some1 dc-ed doesnt mean he is being ddos-ed lmao

Well, I don't have bad net. Especially since I switched internet providers back in September to one of the best internet providers in my state/area with one of the best plans.

I know for a fact it's DDoS in terms of my situation and alongside some other people in Tyrants.
I can't say much for those who are being DDoS'd on the Artifex side because I personally never spoken to them in terms of the situation.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Well, I don't have bad net. Especially since I switched internet providers back in September to one of the best internet providers in my state/area with one of the best plans.

I know for a fact it's DDoS in terms of my situation and alongside some other people in Tyrants.
I can't say much for those who are being DDoS'd on the Artifex side because I personally never spoken to them in terms of the situation.
as i said, im not sayin any of u r lying but if u alrdy know that u will/r being DDoS-ed u should do something about it

heiro

angry players 1ma00

certain people are too old to be playing this game and i think need to consider other life choices! !£%$!£$&$^*(£ MLG MLG MLG WRKT ASF
\WERH
Last Edit: Dec 18, 2015, 01:19 am by MLG Scripter

Offline 3

• Old Player
rofl easy angermad players got sponsored in latest video W.E.W. (tiny.cc/W_E_W) lose pk everyday roflmao get gud

Offline Hayko

• Characters: Chachii
good video man i think this is all photoshop cuz tyrants never lose even with videos proving it i think some of them believe that they won tw. #brainwashed
so let me bring a point here you guys have created so many factions to defeat arti and all failed everyday  you come with most ridiculous excuses to justify your fails like lag spies ddos we dont have experience together. i'm wondering after losing for so long didnt you guys found yourselves thinking if the reason you keep losing its mostly because of the lack of skills of i would say 80% of ur ppl??
take a break to think about it!

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex
great job mada  :)

Offline 3

• Old Player
good video man i think this is all photoshop cuz tyrants never lose even with videos proving it i think some of them believe that they won tw. #brainwashed
so let me bring a point here you guys have created so many factions to defeat arti and all failed everyday  you come with most ridiculous excuses to justify your fails like lag spies ddos we dont have experience together. i'm wondering after losing for so long didnt you guys found yourselves thinking if the reason you keep losing its mostly because of the lack of skills of i would say 80% of ur ppl??
take a break to think about it!
are you gonna be ok?

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex

Nice to see the losing perspective. Ofc we sigged SZ, there was no challenge and you just kept getting wiped over and over again. Unlike Artifex, Tyrants members only enjoy equal or outnumbered PK. Artifex proved in the past they just want to win and don't really care about PK. Whole server saw it when XP merged into Arti  :-*

I'm not sure when we got completely wiped, but I always had people around me. Regardless, when you guys did sig SZ, we still had plenty of people to PK with, so I honestly don't know why you guys did.

Regardless, the generalization of ALL Tyrant members and ALL Artifex members are ridiculous. "Unlike Artifex, Tyrants members only enjoy equal or outnumbered PK"? I would say that most people from Tyrants have enjoyed playing with more numbers than the enemy faction whether they were in Tyrants or not. I know you have always liked the idea of outnumbered PK even years ago, but that doesn't mean that every faction you join now is ALWAYS outnumbered. I find it a bit odd that no one denied that it was a 80v80 match in TW, but when it comes to every day PK, whether a win or a loss, it's always outnumbered PK.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LMAO!!!! All those lands you took from Warning and the ones you have now must've been PvE then.
Those were not even a learning opportunity. We rarely had a full 80v80 TW against them. The most experience we got from those TWs were squad building, and that's about it.

Offline Rawrissa

• Gamer Girls Unite! c;
  • :3
  • Characters: FluffyBunny / FierceKitty
  • Faction: Girls
omg this is the strongest guild EVER XD!!! nothing against anime, but isn't Tyrants filled with weeaboos? XD 

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Lmfao 
idk what r u arguing about guys
the video is there and it shows who won exactly
LOL

Zirkon

Nice Video madah

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Hey Sub, how you doing? ;)
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥