Epic Perfect World

Run Run Run - Artifex vs (Tyrants+Russians) vs Warning 17.Dec.2k15

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
hey man, i am a virgin with microarms and glasspenis, does that count ?
No but I hope you you'll never get kicked in the balls

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Then how do we explain people like Naeem , Momo , Kevin , myself and others beeing DDoSed ?
Dude they even DDoSed me before... omg

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Then how do we explain people like Naeem , Momo , Kevin , myself and others beeing DDoSed ?

Not saying it's legit, but they could be DDoSing both parties for the lols and just joined the faction for a joy ride after getting their asses handed to them for so long in PK.

I mean, no offense but isn't that why people join factions like Artifex and even Tyrants? Get sick of losing and join the winning teams?  :-\

You should know by now, especially you, Pedro. You can't trust really anyone on this game and not everyone is loyal.
I haven't met so many two-faced people till I started playing this game, tbh.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Dude they even DDoSed me before... omg
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: do u guys even know what DDoS is? just cuz ur net is sht doesnt mean other ppl DDoS u 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Not saying it's legit, but they could be DDoSing both parties for the lols and just joined the faction for a joy ride after getting their asses handed to them for so long in PK.

I mean, no offense but isn't that why people join factions like Artifex and even Tyrants? Get sick of losing and join the winning teams?  :-\

You should know by now, especially you, Pedro. You can't trust really anyone on this game and not everyone is loyal.
I haven't met so many two-faced people till I started playing this game, tbh.
Btw who would those people be  you can tell me in a pvt msg on forums in case you don't wanna say on forums out loud i understand. Just really it's a subject i'd like to see solved for good ,as it's ruining PK for both sides.

:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: do u guys even know what DDoS is? just cuz ur net is sht doesnt mean other ppl DDoS u 
I'm very aware of what DDoS is , since i've had someone DDoSing me before twice recently in fact.
Also anyone who knows me , is very aware my internet isnt bad.
But your reply goes both ways, if you really wanna claim "bad net" then maybe the people in your guild just have the same "bad net" i guess.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

It is DDoS.
I've experienced it 2 days ago the very moment I got ported in to Playoffs and I'm not even a threat.   :normal-2:

I have some of the best internet in my area, it doesn't just disconnect out of nowhere when it was running smoothly and stable minutes before hand.

Btw who would those people be  you can tell me in a pvt msg on forums in case you don't wanna say on forums out loud i understand. Just really it's a subject i'd like to see solved for good ,as it's ruining PK for both sides.
I'm very aware of what DDoS is , since i've had someone DDoSing me before twice recently in fact.
But your reply goes both ways, if you really wanna claim "bad net" then maybe the people in your guild just have the same "bad net" i guess.

I can if you want, it's just from what I've gathered and been seeing around lately.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
It is DDoS.
I've experienced it 2 days ago the very moment I got ported in to Playoffs and I'm not even a threat.   :normal-2:

I have some of the best internet in my area, it doesn't just disconnect out of nowhere when it was running smoothly and stable minutes before hand.

I can if you want, it's just from what I've gathered and been seeing around lately.
Yes, send me the names on a pvt msg pls.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline IDrinkTea

• The Tea Queen
  • I like honey with my tea sometimes
  • Characters: ICameForTheTea
  • Faction: Tyrants <3

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
lol u lost get over it crying nerds rofl

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
It is DDoS.
I've experienced it 2 days ago the very moment I got ported in to Playoffs and I'm not even a threat.   :normal-2:

DDoS is easy to be avoided lmao besides i always laugh so yes i mean both sides that have ''bad net'' and ppl u mentioned that were ''ddos-ed'' have very unstable ping lmao, not saying u lie but just cuz some1 dc-ed doesnt mean he is being ddos-ed lmao 

Offline IDrinkTea

• The Tea Queen
  • I like honey with my tea sometimes
  • Characters: ICameForTheTea
  • Faction: Tyrants <3
It's 1 win against a guild that just joined the TW club. What does it prove again?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
DDoS is easy to be avoided lmao besides i always laugh so yes i mean both sides that have ''bad net'' and ppl u mentioned that were ''ddos-ed'' have very unstable ping lmao, not saying u lie but just cuz some1 dc-ed doesnt mean he is being ddos-ed lmao
The main problem it's not one person . It's like several "key people" from both sides .. And that happens exactly at PK times or TW times.
So the coincidence is like insane...

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
The main problem it's not one person . It's like several "key people" from both sides .. And that happens exactly at PK times or TW times.
So the coincidence is like insane...
if u have dynamic IP they can't catch any of u, and i highly doubt that there is any1 who is having same IP lol
just log off skype and reset internet, they wont be able to catch u lmao