Run Run Run - Artifex vs (Tyrants+Russians) vs Warning 17.Dec.2k15

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
Persas , demonaa

lol did they actually have no internet or just couldnt log on PW? 

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Whole server saw it when XP merged into Arti  :-*
Off topic: Ok so again we get back to same point. Same crap, different day. So then i can say whole server seen GodsArmy joining Tyrants(which are ex artifex), plus some Salvation, plus some Warning and so many other guilds i lost track. Oh yah they got some ex xpend also. Now please, this subject is getting old and dumb. Both factions got people who were in xpend. Pointing one guild is just ... dumb.
On topic: nice video mada ^^
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
lol did they actually have no internet or just couldnt log on PW?
Persas kept dcing over and over , so did she. He would return then DC again in 5mins . They dc'ed from vent too.

As for Naeem and Momo who use same net as you know , here's a simple proof.

So yeah , don't bring that DDoS crap up , it happened to us aswell , and it's been happening every single PK ..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
Persas kept dcing over and over , so did she. He would return then DC again in 5mins . They dc'ed from vent too.

As for Naeem and Momo who use same net as you know , here's a simple proof.

So yeah , don't bring that DDoS crap up , it happened to us aswell , and it's been happening every single PK ..
Edit: Teru is noob.

But yeah, I never said anything about ddos, lol.

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
Off topic: Ok so again we get back to same point. Same crap, different day. So then i can say whole server seen GodsArmy joining Tyrants(which are ex artifex), plus some Salvation, plus some Warning and so many other guilds i lost track. Oh yah they got some ex xpend also. Now please, this subject is getting old and dumb. Both factions got people who were in xpend. Pointing one guild is just ... dumb.
On topic: nice video mada ^^
I guess ur a new member or Arti if your trying to say anything bout guilds that are in tyrants and not lookin at how many were/in Arti.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Is this DDoS crap really necessary?
Like, I'm kind of tired of receiving text messages blaming me for being responsible. :-[

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Like, I'm kind of tired of receiving text messages blaming me for being responsible. :-[
Nah, it's actually quiete low from who's doing it tbh.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Like, I'm kind of tired of receiving text messages blaming me for being responsible. :-[
It's not but some virgins with micropenises, glasses and arms that look like matches get so emotional over losing PK that they spend REAL MONEY to take someones internet down for an hour or something....

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

It's not but some virgins with micropenises, glasses and arms that look like matches get so emotional over losing PK that they spend REAL MONEY to take someones internet down for an hour or something....
I wish there was a way to block it 😠

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Nah, it's actually quiete low from who's doing it tbh.

No lie tho, word on the street is that it's a group of people that recently joined your faction.

Praise those sweaty nerds for putting their computers through work.
It's all fun and games, Man. Some people need to stop taking this shit so seriously. 
Go get laid irl.

It's a game, it's PK. You win some and ya lose some.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

:normal-2:

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
It's not but some virgins with micropenises, glasses and arms
hey man, i am a virgin with microarms and glasspenis, does that count ?

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
No lie tho, word on the street is that it's a group of people that recently joined your faction.
Then how do we explain people like Naeem , Momo , Kevin , myself and others beeing DDoSed ?