Epic Perfect World

Ruthless vs Artifex/Archenemy/Pinoys and Randoms

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Capitano keep the tears flowing :) And no the video I post today isn't from yesterday but that will come next. And of course you are free to post whatever you want, it's called freedom. At the end of the day you got your asses whooped and you know it yourself too :P You are just too wolf to admit it.

Offline Supermean

Me and captain rolled laughing on RC yday because my wife was pissed off about you guys, she complained because u guys couldnt last 45 sec on pk and that when she makes the video faster would be a 10 sec part only of u guys, ah yes u won when u brought (3 squads i counted?) against us 16-17, even than u struggled to get us down after the 3rd or 4th time u guys got wiped, gratz  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline IceSniper

• God
  • God
  • Characters: Dreadful
  • Faction: Ruthless
nice video  judy and ty for pk guys :-*

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated

Capitan shhh you were AE"s dog already dont act tough now...Btw you shouldnt call Ducks randoms we whiped you more then enuf for you to remember us
Last Edit: Dec 20, 2015, 03:30 pm by Sekseirse

Offline Supermean

Capitan shhh you were AE"s dog already dont act tough now...Btw you shouldnt call Ducks randoms we whiped you more then enuf for you to remember us
And you are Warning/Ducks/Chinas dog but nobody cares since u get easied every pk, please next pk try stand longer than 1 min alive we cant record your faction like that.

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
I didn't call ducks=randoms...i called randoms those guys who was faction-less, ducks aren't even noticeable in the vid, thats why i didn't mention anything about em e.e

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Capitano keep the tears flowing :) And no the video I post today isn't from yesterday but that will come next. And of course you are free to post whatever you want, it's called freedom. At the end of the day you got your asses whooped and you know it yourself too :P You are just too wolf to admit it.
The only crying I have seen was initiated by you, and it was over AE only appearing in the video for 30 seconds but your name being included in the title..

Correct me if I am wrong, but does not the majority of people that post pk videos cut and/or edit their footage :rolleyes:? If not due to the length of the pk, certainly some do for ego reasons ???.  I mean, I am pretty sure you will not add the 3 or 4 wipes of AE from yesterday's pk before getting close to 30 people to your upcoming video. :police:

And we have also wiped Ducks a few times. What is your point? Why so upset? Please calm, sip some tea, have a Christmas cookie.
Last Edit: Dec 21, 2015, 12:54 am by Jessa

Offline aaaaaa

• Moderated
And you are Warning/Ducks/Chinas dog but nobody cares since u get easied every pk, please next pk try stand longer than 1 min alive we cant record your faction like that.
we got ez"ed ?? when not when i was there...this is actully 1st pk we lost cuz we had poor strategy and i admit that...Capitan was in AE fighting against HR then he left and took naruto and few others and he trash talks about AE ??? BISH PLS GET DOWN ..and we was more then 1 min alive

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
we got ez"ed ?? when not when i was there...this is actully 1st pk we lost cuz we had poor strategy and i admit that...Capitan was in AE fighting against HR then he left and took naruto and few others and he trash talks about AE ??? BISH PLS GET DOWN ..and we was more then 1 min alive
It's not the 1st pk you lose and it won't be the last, either way no one cares, we had fun. As for the rest of what you said, as usual, people twisting the truth and starting rumours again. In case you don't know, regardless of my reasons to leave AE I warned Tero before hand i'd be doing it and told him i'd give him days before leaving so he could prepare himself and his guild for that, and I didn't ask anyone to come with me. Plus, i'm trash talking ae? Look at the way they've been acting towards us after we carried them for months. 
With all of that said, period the end this is getting silly now, comment on video or get out. Awesome video again Deya  ;)

Offline Naruto

• Master Whale
  • Characters: NarutoKyuubi
  • Faction: Artifex
First of all, the reason i left AE wasnt cuz they "took" me, simply cuz im not any bag or something u can take. It was a personal decision that i made by myself, and as a matter of fact, i dont think this have anything to do with ducks so just keep ur mouth shut if u hear only the 1 version of a story. ;) Second like we dont come QQ'ing and shit on ur threads, we would appreciate it if u would stop that, u are free to upload all the "wipes" u do to us but dont start a keyboard fight when we upload the wipes u get as well. Eat a cookie, drink gluhwein and let everyone enjoy the game. Merry Xmas. :)

MORD

your faction dont last more than 46 seconds ( rly checked it, just counted in today's pk ) in pk.....so what u want more....i should record whole month day by day to get a video ~7 minutes.....
So 46 seconds...vid is x3 speed......GG
are u the one that whas so happy about the vid u talked about to me at afk spot lmao go check our next vid now pls :)
and geus what 1 more inc ^^

MORD

First of all, the reason i left AE wasnt cuz they "took" me, simply cuz im not any bag or something u can take. It was a personal decision that i made by myself, and as a matter of fact, i dont think this have anything to do with ducks so just keep ur mouth shut if u hear only the 1 version of a story. ;) Second like we dont come QQ'ing and shit on ur threads, we would appreciate it if u would stop that, u are free to upload all the "wipes" u do to us but dont start a keyboard fight when we upload the wipes u get as well. Eat a cookie, drink gluhwein and let everyone enjoy the game. Merry Xmas. :)
ia gree on that one m8 but tell captain to stop too then :) merry Xmas m8 

Offline Audrey

• Characters: Caspiel
  • Faction: Artifex | Apollumi
 :normal-3: :normal-3: bumb bumb .. and plz no rumours about us who leaving ae if u dont know why .. marry christmas everyone :normal-3: :normal-3:

Please calm down, you don't matter

ia gree on that one m8 but tell captain to stop too then :) merry Xmas m8
mad child syndrome detected here

are u the one that whas so happy about the vid u talked about to me at afk spot lmao go check our next vid now pls :)
wtb a ticket to " I-give-a-shit-ville" 

Offline Supermean

What video u will upload? How your fac useless is and showing the entire community fighting us with x2 numbers?  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: