Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
can make this skill with lower cd ? atm its 5min
leave +/- 1 with reason !

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I would say no. Sins already have enough power, they dont need another boost in anything. BF is meant to be situational and should stay that way. 

For people that don't know what it does, its a buff that heals sins for 20% of the melee damage they deal that lasts for 20seconds. It also cancels Blood Paint. 

Also would like to point out that you didnt provide any reasoning whatsoever as to why you would like to see BF on reduced CD.

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
ye wt he said i thought most sins didnt even know abt the skill or use it anyway, ik i do when vs 2.86 gof sins or 3.33
bc im only 2.5, but id c a rare condition to use it at 3.33/2.86 gof

anyway no. -1
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
I would say no. Sins already have enough power, they dont need another boost in anything. BF is meant to be situational and should stay that way.

For people that don't know what it does, its a buff that heals sins for 20% of the melee damage they deal that lasts for 20seconds. It also cancels Blood Paint.

Also would like to point out that you didnt provide any reasoning whatsoever as to why you would like to see BF on reduced CD.
cuz pve :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

noob answer.
+1 mang

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
+1

because why not, piss people of.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
BP enough then  :police: :police: :police:
not when boss hit for 25/20k :-[

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Suggesting buffing random skills that don't even need buff will always be -1