Epic Perfect World

Idea about Scripting

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
I dont have any problem with Script-ers, i only want to help since alot of ppl are having a problem with it

so my idea is, if you cant block script or make the cards unable to be swapped within combat
then why dont u try not to let the gear/cards be placed on skill slots ?
if players cant place gears/cards on skill slots then the script will be a total useless thing.

Thanks

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
Russian script requires no gear on the bars, wont help much if you changed that

(idr who suggested it, but honestly, i think only way to get people to stop complaining is for Agatio to make a script and make it public on forums so that the people that dont have one or are too lazy to make one can do it too. Not my suggestion so dont start shit)

Edit: pretty sure the russian one is one that causes majority of the lags, would just cause even more lag complaints since more will just use the russian one  :(
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 02:55 pm by Zyokunt

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
There are scripts that let you change gears from inventory and you don't have to put them on skillbars :(
edit: ninja'd damn
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Tbh i just took Burdette's advice with ''not wearing any hairstyle'' and the script lag stopped for me during mass o_o
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
Tbh i just took Burdette's advice with ''not wearing any hairstyle'' and the script lag stopped for me during mass o_o

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”

LOL nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,not like this 
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
LOL nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,not like this
IK LOL BUT THIS IS HOW I IMAGINED IT

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
IK LOL BUT THIS IS HOW I IMAGINED IT
Tbh the edit was beautiful
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
nice suggestion
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Russian script (A 3rd party program)

Allows gears to be swapped from the inventory. 

This, in theory, would fix mechanical macro's from Keyboards, etc, however would barely scratch the scripting issue.
Make all gears and cards behave like genies; because genies cannot be switched during combat status. Even the russian scripts cannot do that. END OF STORY

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Make all gears and cards behave like genies; because genies cannot be switched during combat status. Even the russian scripts cannot do that. END OF STORY
fk it just some1
give every1 the script to change gear from invo
if agatio cant block it(prolley wont if he could he doesnt have a problem with it) then players gotta just adapt its clearly not happening, im lf a autohotkey or w.e they use bc i dont have the gamer mouses n other gamer type sht, just a regular laptop with a regular touchpad
some1 pm me script use
jopaer/Mercenary

Goldengate

Scripts will never be blocked nor guides will be provided on how to use them. You kids will keep on dreaming...

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
My face every time there's a thread made involving scripting or class nerfs:

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Russian script requires no gear on the bars, wont help much if you changed that

(idr who suggested it, but honestly, i think only way to get people to stop complaining is for Agatio to make a script and make it public on forums so that the people that dont have one or are too lazy to make one can do it too. Not my suggestion so dont start shit)

Edit: pretty sure the russian one is one that causes majority of the lags, would just cause even more lag complaints since more will just use the russian one  :(
Some "scripters" using something called c# programming or something like that , Seby know what I'm talking about