Epic Perfect World

Scripting (Agatio)

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Ok i wlll go straight to the point. Are you planning to do anything about the Scripting thing? or just no?
because i don't mind people switching between 20 gear pieces. but is awful that whevener you're having a fight, someone scripts and your screen completely freezes

IDK i would like a straight answer, like no xxxxx or yes xxxxxx

Also, i've seen people ddosing eachother, is it something you can take care of or no?

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
i heard that blocking scripts is possible, tho these losers will find another way eventually, gear restrict is the best way of doing it.

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
i heard that blocking scripts is possible, tho these losers will find another way eventually, gear restrict is the best way of doing it.
gear restriction wont help due to the different stats you can get on engraves / r8. Finding a way to actually block scripting just like you said sounds like a solution

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Ok i wlll go straight to the point. Are you planning to do anything about the Scripting thing? or just no?
because i don't mind people switching between 20 gear pieces. but is awful that whevener you're having a fight, someone scripts and your screen completely freezes

IDK i would like a straight answer, like no xxxxx or yes xxxxxx

Also, i've seen people ddosing eachother, is it something you can take care of or no?
He already said hes fine with players using script so I'd guess the answer your looking for is no.

You can block it yes but it's not worth the time he will need to edit the client and what not just to add a anti hack into it and that will make the client unstable and lag the fck out of players more. 

OT: not all scripts freeze you out its just couple players that use trashie ones if aga made his own and gave it the the public you would have less players using the junkie freezeing scripts 

Offline blush

• Old Player
Doesn't freeze as much if you use simple models (or won't freeze at all)

Offline 3

• Old Player
refl just get better kid lmfae

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
He already said hes fine with players using script so I'd guess the answer your looking for is no.

You can block it yes but it's not worth the time he will need to edit the client and what not just to add a anti hack into it and that will make the client unstable and lag the fck out of players more.

OT: not all scripts freeze you out its just couple players that use trashie ones if aga made his own and gave it the the public you would have less players using the junkie freezeing scripts
even though it is a good idea. I would just still say no lol.
If we can agree that scripting takes away the self-character skill by tanking and / or overly tanking more than you were supposed to do, with one click. Then what we have right here is server unbalance.
There's no logical reason of why Agatio won't block /try to block script. My brain just can't make out one.
Unless it's the fact that people that scripts are pretty much the ones with excesive gear which leads to people that has farmed their asses off, or donators, which for obvious reasons would get them upset.

but no, Agatio wouldn't think that way.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
go simpel model
n if saw mark around urself just change place !tbh his script is bullyshit ,
and i guess everyone know he wont block address's(if if he block address's , u cant do anything about gaming mouse +auto hotkey +rest sht )unless he try edit skill bar (to unactive change bar) n that will make many ppl qq , i'll be one of them . since i change bars for some skills 

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
2 words.... simple models.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
He said he was using simple models.

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
He said he was using simple models.
He should add that to his post, it's not on any of his responses. That way we 
know what's he has and hasn't tried. Thank you for clearing that up.

@OP I'm curious though, how are you sure it's script freeze and
not just your computer or server connection? I recommend checking
into that, I never freeze during pk with simple models on.
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 04:53 am by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
The scripts can not be stopped ..... Because the program on Windows to run, not on Client  or on the server.
Last Edit: Dec 16, 2015, 05:33 am by Viversum

kitty stew

I'm sure Aga can gimp gear and card swapping during battle but that also punishes people who gear swap and don't script like yours truly. I bet you non scripting gear swappers far outnumber scripters.

In the end it's a matter of if it's worth it to appease qq. Personally I don't care either way. Even if he does something there will just be qq about other things too. It's a never ending cycle for people who can't get over dying.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
go simpel model
n if saw mark around urself just change place !tbh his script is bullyshit ,
and i guess everyone know he wont block address's(if if he block address's , u cant do anything about gaming mouse +auto hotkey +rest sht )unless he try edit skill bar (to unactive change bar) n that will make many ppl qq , i'll be one of them . since i change bars for some skills
Yes, I totally agree something was bullyshit and w/e else that says. 
#Totallyreadable
♡ Bellend ♡