Epic Perfect World

Archer impressed me

Offline Laracraft

• Im so rocken rolled
Hey everybody. This is me Bon Bon ^.^

I wanted to ask tips about EA r8 gear. I am now sage and up to farm for a great r8. As far as now I have Understood the channelling gear is the best for PvP ea. I use m.Def DS 2atk/10str, p.Def 2atk/10str WS and I have both might&magic ring 2atk/10dex. Working also on supreme Robert and r8 ring. So should I get other ornas or is mine just fine ATM? I like to 1v1 alot but also I wish to have good gear for mass PK. I have now 2100 Damas but before I start reshaping I want to BE sure is it difficult get channelling statss or can I get it easier than int. Is there any point to keep int r8 set while im sage?  Anyone can say what chances I have for 3x chann per piece in r8? What kind of r8 WEP I should keep or should I only stick with xbow to max chann?

What Primal skills I need to get for my Archer, all? Or just few of them IF old skills better? Please let me know IF you have any experience of this class ☺

Archer is pretty fun to play and may be its going to be my main class 😅

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
My CT Sage archer doesn't have any of the primal skills. I honesty don't think there's a single one you need. 
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
the only primal skill that "might be worth it" is the Winged Shell... other than that i wouldnt get one... at least i didnt for my archer which is sage too
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Laracraft

• Im so rocken rolled
My CT Sage archer doesn't have any of the primal skills. I honesty don't think there's a single one you need.
You must be right about it. I guess I keep the normal old skills for now, ty 😊

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Hey everybody. This is me Bon Bon ^.^

I wanted to ask tips about EA r8 gear. I am now sage and up to farm for a great r8. As far as now I have Understood the channelling gear is the best for PvP ea. I use m.Def DS 2atk/10str, p.Def 2atk/10str WS and I have both might&magic ring 2atk/10dex. Working also on supreme Robert and r8 ring. So should I get other ornas or is mine just fine ATM? I like to 1v1 alot but also I wish to have good gear for mass PK. I have now 2100 Damas but before I start reshaping I want to BE sure is it difficult get channelling statss or can I get it easier than int. Is there any point to keep int r8 set while im sage?  Anyone can say what chances I have for 3x chann per piece in r8? What kind of r8 WEP I should keep or should I only stick with xbow to max chann?

What Primal skills I need to get for my Archer, all? Or just few of them IF old skills better? Please let me know IF you have any experience of this class ☺

Archer is pretty fun to play and may be its going to be my main class 😅

1. Dark is best for mass pk if you have good int gears because of purge but it doesn't suit some people like me
2. Your ornas are fine
3. It's easy to get 2x channeling gear on EA and yes you can get it easier than int
4. Yes, you should keep int sets, they are useful in some situations
5. You should get an attack level bow with 30+ attack level, attack level bow always better than X-Bow in mass pk
6. Get Winged shell primal skill

Offline Laracraft

• Im so rocken rolled
1. Dark is best for mass pk if you have good int gears because of purge but it doesn't suit some people like me
2. Your ornas are fine
3. It's easy to get 2x channeling gear on EA and yes you can get it easier than int
4. Yes, you should keep int sets, they are useful in some situations
5. You should get an attack level bow with 30+ attack level, attack level bow always better than X-Bow in mass pk
6. Get Winged shell primal skill
Ohh there comes clear answer, tyvm ☺

Offline Jake - Peng

• British Geezer
  • How many E's can you fit in your belly? #SESHLIFE
  • Characters: Jake, Magnum
  • Faction: 420
primal Skill is wing shield,
Also if you wanna be that "active" in the PvP, Some archers have Def gear and 2X of ormans compareing the offensive class