Epic Perfect World

can not get Gold

Offline kcsgirl

• Tideborn Princess
  • Tideborn Princess VenomousNymph
  • Characters: VenomousNymph
We have several people here and I want to vote to get gold but if someone here that is on a different computer who also plays epic votes I can not vote, WHY? >:(
There seems to be something fishy here.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Use other Browser, and check the Captcha, you are must must done the Captcha.......

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Use other Browser, and check the Captcha, you are must must done the Captcha.......
I'm pretty sure a different browser wouldn't help, unless you used one that changed specific things. 
If you have phones, vote from your phone. 
Idr other ways people said to vote.

Offline gwyn

• Oblivion Leader
  • Characters: AndreaGwyn, GwynAndrea,
  • Faction: Oblivion
Quite often for me the second voting site, the one where we have to rotate the animals does not register my vote, I go through the process click on vote, go to the 3rd site it says "Please fill the captcha of XtremeTop100 toplist first, then refresh this page to vote." so I click on the link and it shows I can still vote, so I try. I go through the process of turning the animals upright again hit the vote button, and still cannot vote on the 3rd site. I think XtremeTop100 is messed up I have been having this issue off and on for several days. So has my fiance. 

Level 30 base

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Quite often for me the second voting site, the one where we have to rotate the animals does not register my vote, I go through the process click on vote, go to the 3rd site it says "Please fill the captcha of XtremeTop100 toplist first, then refresh this page to vote." so I click on the link and it shows I can still vote, so I try. I go through the process of turning the animals upright again hit the vote button, and still cannot vote on the 3rd site. I think XtremeTop100 is messed up I have been having this issue off and on for several days. So has my fiance.
I have the same issue. 3/5 times I vote it does that. >: 

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Quite often for me the second voting site, the one where we have to rotate the animals does not register my vote, I go through the process click on vote, go to the 3rd site it says "Please fill the captcha of XtremeTop100 toplist first, then refresh this page to vote." so I click on the link and it shows I can still vote, so I try. I go through the process of turning the animals upright again hit the vote button, and still cannot vote on the 3rd site. I think XtremeTop100 is messed up I have been having this issue off and on for several days. So has my fiance.
I have the same problem.

Offline blush

• Old Player
We have several people here and I want to vote to get gold but if someone here that is on a different computer who also plays epic votes I can not vote, WHY? >:(
It's cause you have the same IP and you can't vote twice on the same IP :-\ (I think)