Epic Perfect World

Will EpicPW be considering the new Sirens of War patch

Offline Nationss

• Faithy <3
Guys, from what i heard, PWI has considered removing roar of the pride. So it's very possible, one of the edited skills, will involve taking away a BM's greatest weapon. The new classes are strong enough as it is, taking away Roar could very well KILL the blademaster class. Is their aoe stun annoying? F*** YES!! Should it be removed? NO. Im not mad or anything, i just find that this change could be distasterous, not only to use, but all of the servers that adopt that change. Pvp will be harder for them, and pve, they will lose their ability to fight hoards of enemies with ease. And lets be honest.... Is roar any more op'ed than soul of stunning, which has 100% success for a nice 10 sec stun? And here it's NERFED because it cant get demon or sage versions. Imagine what that inbalence will bring to the new server. If we can get the update without the moves, that'd be great, or even get certain moves without getting others. But i think this needs to be thoughrally examined before being implimented into epic. The new content sounds great, but i fear the outcome of the modified moves....  :/
Uhmm dude . Bm's have allot more stuns -.-
Don't believe me ask some bm's ingame .
- Not to mention occult . Most bm's Occult , HF , and stun with there other skills. Don't be comming
into forums with your little degrading talk -.-
Ravensss yoo -___-t

Offline JeavetteC

• This ATM is shut
  • be careful this Strawberry bites back
  • Characters: StrawberryBite

Posted by: Agatio  We will be updating to this version as soon as it will be possible (once all data will be transferred and tested) 

i cant wait to see the new exspantion when its all tested and done :smiley: have fun testing it i wish i could test with you.  ;)

and about the skill it says nothing about removing skills just modifiying and enhasing what you have and adding new skills

Player skills have been modified and enhanced across the board, allowing for faster and fiercer combat. Get ready to hit harder, faster, and further than ever!

Offline kinggalinor

• Old Player
  • Morguilus the Defiler
If roar of pride get knocked out this going to be gay  :sad:
Kings Faith - Only thing worth buying is time.

Offline Suwoloozz

• Elite
  • Skills are required in the battle !
I hope there is new skin R9 Recast 3 add to EPW! Its very beautiful!  >:D

Offline Deea

• My name is Deea
  • not Dea QQ
Who says that bm's don't need roar of the pride?Knock out the purge from venos,the souls from the psy,stealth from sins,heal from mystic, seal from cleric,vortex from seeker,db from wizard,stunning arrow from archers,and the buffs from the barbs.How this should be?!

Offline Morridune

They will not be removing Roar of the pride there making it cheaper to cast for sage BM's

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1413161

Offline Sylver

• " If you're going through hell, keep going. "
Uhmm dude . Bm's have allot more stuns -.-
Don't believe me ask some bm's ingame .
- Not to mention occult . Most bm's Occult , HF , and stun with there other skills. Don't be comming
into forums with your little degrading talk -.-
LoL alot more stuns? Bms has 3 STUNS only...1 of them require 1spark (No Aoe stun), 1 dont stun all time u use it + lasts only 3sec..1..2..dmn that was fast (No Aoe).
Also u can get demon or sage stun here...dunno how u cant....mabe bec u dont have the book? O.o
"Don't be comming into forums with your little degrading talk -.-" lol all he did is saying hes opinion...every1 is free to say it..u dont like it u dont have to read it. Whant Atention? Go work on circus.
Last Edit: Nov 10, 2012, 02:14 pm by Sylver
i think they should bring the re vamped skills over to epw if you actually read what the changes are cleric are gonan be a for to be reckoned with the tideborns dont get any major changes. I think it will make pk for interesting with the new skill changes people will have to worry about a cleric coming up and wrecking you in metal mage it doesnt hurt to bring them here test them out if there is something wrong you can re tweak

Offline Billsoro

• Love is nothing but a hollowness inside.
i think the nations war is the inter servers territory wars 

Not really i participated in all but the last one and beat most of my guildees, lvl 82 cleric beating lvl 100+ chars lol. and by beating i dont mean killing i mean collecting more credit. (First post on here  ??? ???)

I really hope we can have it here though the reward could be diminished a bit so it suits the comparatively lower population here.
I'm new here had a good amount of (super) strong characters on Perfect World International but felt as if they were 'farming us' so I Came here to a new community, hope we can all have fun together. *peace*

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Nation War isn't between all server, its everyone in 1 server that randomly (i dunno if its random or not didnt check yet) goes to 1 of 4 teams...then they all fight lol

Offline Pandar

• Nom.
  • I haven't finished doing nothing from yesterday.
Would love to see Nation Wars implemented. ;o

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
nation wars is 1 server war u register and u go to war u pick the land but I think u get random order and random team unless u got a friend in same order then u can tell him where u going then u can team up and it Is 20 vs 20 per land tho it can be 1vs20 depending on the ppl entering same land as u. pwi having huge problem bc reward based on attendance and contribution so basically everyone above lv80 can enter and get reward which ended up being abused by afk alts. so if u doing NW here better be 140+ or 145 and high cont. for the reward and ofcurse ban the afk. even tho that won't prevent ppl from going on alts and afk. I can provide more info if needed by attending next week wars. there gonna be another problem here which the amount of participants compare to lands. in pwi last week had over 2k ppl attending and still some lands ended up with below 25 players
Last Edit: Nov 28, 2012, 01:54 pm by Aujami

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Would love to see Nation Wars implemented. ;o

we will need to wait for PWI to "release" this lol
which i dont really think it will happen :/ amybe in 1year or so it gets leaked  :sad:

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
Nation Wars distribution is random between the 4 Nations while keeping a sort of balance of numbers between them. Ppl from a squad will all go to the same Nation. From what I heard it is Server vs Server on Chinese servers but it got changed for PWI where it's only same server.

Offline Aujami

• Old Player
we will need to wait for PWI to "release" this lol
which i dont really think it will happen :/ amybe in 1year or so it gets leaked  :sad:

pwi already has nation wars been up for 3weeks now