Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants TW Cata POV

Offline Kia

Like mentioned in other thread already almost 0 tactics + strategy skills and someone should teach your cataclerics how to buff...
First time Cata EP since Nefarious/Legendary/Vindicate which was approx. 4 years ago. Nothing could ever prepare us for the amount of focus we got and we needed some time to adjust. By the end we were getting a hang of it as we took 3/4 of their crystal at once. Don't hate please.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
First time Cata EP since Nefarious/Legendary/Vindicate which was approx. 4 years ago. Nothing could ever prepare us for the amount of focus we got and we needed some time to adjust. By the end we were getting a hang of it as we took 3/4 of their crystal at once. Don't hate please.
yeah and what was with Xpend vs Artifex TWs? u missed them? no hate back pls
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Zirkon

Nice Video busterblader 
Cata pt+Cata support did good

Offline Kia

I was assigned to other squads back then since my gear wasn't as good as it is today.

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
crystal hack i think
Perma 0d on crystal, no chance

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
She was not a cata EP on those TWs, and no hate intended , but i believe all our Cata team played very well.
the amount of focus our healers get is absurd , i'd like to see other's doing better in the same position.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
I was assigned to other squads back then since my gear wasn't as good as it is today.

ok makes sense...

She was not a cata EP on those TWs, and no hate intended , but i believe all our Cata team played very well.
the amount of focus our healers get is absurd , i'd like to see other's doing better in the same position.
The only thing your cata team did "well" was the laneswitching on last push... other than that for me as the one who did lead worms catasquad (and who is most likely the best catabarb on server... let the hate begin :normal-25: ) its just horrable to watch you go mid again and again and all over again without even trying to take down towers...

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
ok makes sense...
The only thing your cata team did "well" was the laneswitching on last push... other than that for me as the one who did lead worms catasquad (and who is most likely the best catabarb on server... let the hate begin :normal-25: ) its just horrable to watch you go mid again and again and all over again without even trying to take down towers...
There was a reason why we did that. Not that the reason matters as it was simply to prove a point between some of us, which we got done.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
There was a reason why we did that. Not that the reason matters as it was simply to prove a point between some of us, which we got done.
Sure but if you would ve had a real good opponent you would ve lost so easy with that tactics... sorry

Offline Kia

Sure but if you would ve had a real good opponent you would ve lost so easy with that tactics... sorry

Thankfully we had very good def parties who did an amazing job so we didn't have to worry all too much.

Mistakes are a part of the learning process. Being stuck in their CC for 10 minutes was a mistake. We fixed it asap and got rewarded with the victory screen. Granted, we could have cut the time we needed to get to that point by at least half if we reacted faster but getting 10 people out of there to reposition is harder than it looks, especially when you are already under preassure.
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2015, 01:54 pm by Xia

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Idk if this probably occured in your head, but we knew they were gonna straight up push B. 
We simply wanted to test the force of their 80 vs our 80. Nothing more. It wasn't even about a omg yoloswag blaze it level tactit.
Just wanted to test their strenght of 80 and as we can see , they got crushed into it. That was all there is. Dw if i wanna do something diff for another TW i can, ty for the opinion.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Idk if this probably occured in your head, but we knew they were gonna straight up push B.
We simply wanted to test the force of their 80 vs our 80. Nothing more. It wasn't even about a omg yoloswag blaze it level tactit.
Just wanted to test their strenght of 80 and as we can see , they got crushed into it. That was all there is. Dw if i wanna do something diff for another TW i can, ty for the opinion.
Especially if they push straight B i personally would go switch to side lanes to not make it more crowded in middle than it already is. But i understand your reason ofc. I am just a very tactical person in TWs or TW biddings thats how ppl showed me on PWI.

Edit: Ofc you need the right ppl in faction to play those tactics with. If you got only noobs or undisciplinated ppl in fac then the best tactics wont work...
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2015, 02:08 pm by BAQWULF

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
EPs in any cata squad usually get an immense amount of focus, doesn't make a difference what guild they're in. 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
EPs in any cata squad usually get an immense amount of focus, doesn't make a difference what guild they're in.
Lucky i didn't focus you this time noob. Want death?