Epic Perfect World

Zirkon| Artifex Vs Tyrants 1st TW (CC Squad PoV)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
hehe couldn't choose which one to comment, but I'll comment yours since you r my friend  :police:
I don't wanna start trash talk or drama, just pointing out some facts.
First of all thanks for fun tw, I didn't have that much fun + both sides were so focused you could barely see any trash talk in normal chat. Ofc there were some people who found themselves worthy to talk trash before the end but it's ok, special snowflakes ;333
This is indeed first TW for Tyrants, and well I believe first TW for Hidan to lead that was 80v80 so please don't be so narrow minded, it's great that he even showed up, most of guilds wouldn't do it. TW was about 1h which was in my opinion perfect, I didn't get bored or annoyed and it wasn't one push TW.
Artifex lost their first TW in 17mins. Give it a time, I'm sure this won't be one sided TW for so long. Glad both sides took this TW seriously. Gz Pedro and others, you did good job. Thanks for TW.
Music was sucky, sorry man...
Who would say you'd finally become good wr axaxaaxa
I'm sorry dude was easy af

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
This has to be the most surprising comment LOL You are so rational+Serious
But Yeh man your right Tyrants actually Did good in TW Im looking forward for more
And I have given up on Satisfying ur music taste fegt
Im the best wr betch When will >Pedja< Revive again
:normal-2: 
i could've said: ahahah no challenge tw died 0 times while all u noobs died 20times axaxa best is me
but no man, thought this time I would post rational+srs comment  :police: u guys deserved it cuz it was the very 1st time i enjoyed playing against u
Wtf, the sux is you!!! :normal-33::normal-5: :normal-4: MUSIC WAS PERFECT!!! :normal-26:

:normal-33: :normal-33:
I'm sorry dude was easy af
sorry, too bad that i don't care 

Zirkon

Nice one bro, u make me wanna play WR, was easy as fk
Thanks man 
Was good TW 

ei don't be mean its his favourite mount

Was a really fun TW, congrats guys and gf  :normal-25:
Tyrants did pretty damn well for their first TW.

Good video & music Mahi
eyyyyy yes its my fav mount ^_^
Thanks Mari
 looking forward for more good TWs 

:normal-2:
i could've said: ahahah no challenge tw died 0 times while all u noobs died 20times axaxa best is me
but no man, thought this time I would post rational+srs comment  :police: u guys deserved it cuz it was the very 1st time i enjoyed playing against u
Rofl Nice man Glad to see everyone enjoyed the TW Despite the DCs in both sides.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran

Rofl Nice man Glad to see everyone enjoyed the TW Despite the DCs in both sides.
log off skype = problem solved  :police:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
nice man and pedja u lose lmao

Offline Namichu

• Characters: Entoma
  • Faction: Artifex
CC pt look so ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 

Offline Kia

Well done my little Virkon. You are getting better and better. *_*

Zirkon

Thanks man :police:

Well done my little Virkon. You are getting better and better. *_*
hehe Thanks Cuddlebuddy ^>^

CC pt look so ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Your a nooob nami

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Good video boss

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
hehe couldn't choose which one to comment, but I'll comment yours since you r my friend  :police:
I don't wanna start trash talk or drama, just pointing out some facts.
First of all thanks for fun tw, I didn't have that much fun + both sides were so focused you could barely see any trash talk in normal chat. Ofc there were some people who found themselves worthy to talk trash before the end but it's ok, special snowflakes ;333
This is indeed first TW for Tyrants, and well I believe first TW for Hidan to lead that was 80v80 so please don't be so narrow minded, it's great that he even showed up, most of guilds wouldn't do it. TW was about 1h which was in my opinion perfect, I didn't get bored or annoyed and it wasn't one push TW.
Artifex lost their first TW in 17mins. Give it a time, I'm sure this won't be one sided TW for so long. Glad both sides took this TW seriously. Gz Pedro and others, you did good job. Thanks for TW.
Music was sucky, sorry man...
Who would say you'd finally become good wr axaxaaxa
Like i told to FMP , i'll say the same to you.
This TW was good and tbh Tyrants did good ( all , specially Kareem at leading it ). This is an honest opinion.
And i actually expect the rest TW's to be just as good or better .
Correcting you in a fact tho, Artifex first TW we lost in 34 mins , that 19mins TW was our 3rd TW tho.

Ty for tw
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
:normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: proud to be loser  :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35: :normal-35:

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
This video man, is a perfect capture of one of the moments worth logging on for. Which is why, even though I dc'd 1000x before TW, had everything offline including vent, couldn't see anything due to everything turned down and STILL lagged with. I tried my best to stay on. It was beautiful Mahi m8.

10/10 video. You showed me everything I couldn't see.    

- e-m8 Flax

P.S CC PT 4 LYFE AWWOOO

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex
This video man, is a perfect capture of one of the moments worth logging on for. Which is why, even though I dc'd 1000x before TW, had everything offline including vent, couldn't see anything due to everything turned down and STILL lagged with. I tried my best to stay on. It was beautiful Mahi m8.

- e-m8 Flax

P.S CC PT 4 LYFE AWWOOO
You were shoving puppies in your pc and wonder why you dc.
Blame it on karma for calling me FUGLY right before TW, nerd

Zirkon

Good video boss
Thanks bro  :-*

- e-m8 Flax

P.S CC PT 4 LYFE AWWOOO

Yes lol i was scared when u started Dcing at the beginning. But u did amazing job as usual XD
E M8 ^>^  :-*
Was Great TW I had fun with CC PT (Especially tom and his nerd jokes)

Offline Flax

• ~( o . o )~
You were shoving puppies in your pc and wonder why you dc.
Blame it on karma for calling me FUGLY right before TW, nerd
You got it all wrong, I was TAKING OUT my puppy and shoving around my PC. I also didn't call you FUGLY I called you UGLY.  Sorry I speak truths.

;D lelawww' jk I gib hug make feel better.