Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Statement/ Subzeroo the (dead) cata wr

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
I'll give the list later on. And meh, I get strong focus on wr, so it's kinda hard not to die, especially when wfs are all over my buffs and sht :(.
Wasnt me! :normal-41: :normal-4:

Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 03:12 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Insanity

so noob tw

hey gm unmoderate

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Tracklist noobzero plox  :police: 

Offline Kia

It's 80v80, how exactly am I gonna carry a TW by myself? No matter how still you are you're not gonna do anything of the sort or even come close. If you actually knew how this game works you'd know that. and lol, ''nolifing'' Artifex video threads, when some1 else makes a video you keep replying till you think you've won, please tell me how little I know about his game when you play support EP, haven't 1v1'd ever and preach about friendship in an online game. $%%$$%%$%$%$%%$%$

And once again you have shown how little you know about the person you are trying to trashtalk.

Anyway, back on topic. Nice video Subbybooboo. :D

Offline Areashi

• Banned
And once again you have shown how little you know about the person you are trying to trashtalk.

Anyway, back on topic. Nice video Subbybooboo. :D
How so? Do you play WR instead of EP? How am I wrong? You're claiming everyone's wrong but you without giving any proof or any arguments.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
It's 80v80, how exactly am I gonna carry a TW by myself? No matter how still you are you're not gonna do anything of the sort or even come close. If you actually knew how this game works you'd know that. and lol, ''nolifing'' Artifex video threads, when some1 else makes a video you keep replying till you think you've won, please tell me how little I know about his game when you play support EP, haven't 1v1'd ever and preach about friendship in an online game. $%%$$%%$%$%$%%$%$
Ofc you are not gonna carry TW yourself, you are f***ing sh*** LMAO.
Stop quoting her , she's 100x better then you in all aspects of game , and far more relevant , considering her TW job. get out of this thread loser
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
WOW MAN LOOKED LIKE IT WAS EASYYYYYY TW LMFAO
How so? Do you play WR instead of EP? How am I wrong? You're claiming everyone's wrong but you without giving any proof or any arguments.
you is shait as your words are 

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
The copy/paste is strong with this one. :normal-37:
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
The copy/paste is strong with this one. :normal-37:

Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Ofc you are not gonna carry TW yourself, you are f***ing sh*** LMAO.
Stop quoting her , she's 100x better then you in all aspects of game , and far more relevant , considering her TW job. get out of this thread loser
Much truth in this statement.
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Kia

Let me return the question. Do you play anything else but Assassin? 

How does 1v1ing have ANYTHING to do with TW/MassPK at all? You seem very mad at the fact that every other class has a lot more carry potential in a large scaled pk than Assassins will ever have unless your name is Maxy, Maxime or Robbert. Before you jump on me for saying that you should keep in mind that you are not even 10% as good as either of them and you know it.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Let me return the question. Do you play anything else but Assassin?

How does 1v1ing have ANYTHING to do with TW/MassPK at all? You seem very mad at the fact that every other class has a lot more carry potential in a large scaled pk than Assassins will ever have unless your name is Maxy, Maxime or Robbert. Before you jump on me for saying that you should keep in mind that you are not even 10% as good as either of them and you know it.
I've played wr, mg, wb, ep, ea, sin, you? and kek I'm better than all of them on anything as proved countless times.