Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs. Exclusive Club

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
You may have had leader, but you are nothing but a bobblehead. You are the barack obama of EPW. A delusional, dumb, moron that somehow was thrust into the spotlight when your "minions" are doing all of the work behind your back. You are nothing, dude. You should come to accept that instead of bashing on people 25+ years younger than you (topkek) in a virtual reality.
Thats funny considering Obama can put people in their place after saying a few things for example like this video here.

Enjoy

P.S. this means you're the Donald Trump of EPW which.... is pretty bad considering the shit he's been saying lately.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
You may have had leader, but you are nothing but a bobblehead. You are the barack obama of EPW. A delusional, dumb, moron that somehow was thrust into the spotlight when your "minions" are doing all of the work behind your back. You are nothing, dude. You should come to accept that instead of bashing on people 25+ years younger than you (topkek) in a virtual reality.

It was unfair because we both know that you weren't against your members attacking us, you were most likely in your officers channel laughing at all of our leaders DCing but smirking because theres no proof, nothing but the act.

You are not above anyone, you are one of the worst players in your "guild" yourself. You were trash on PWI, trash on PWV, (Probably) trash on every guild between PWV & EPW.

A win is a win indeed, just like how we've beaten you every, single, time 1v1. 6v6, etc. Your Xpendable dogs are no match for us either, btw.

You take the advantage and block off our chances of winning because you are insecure, and quite frankly panic'd considering you do so little to dent us in mass PK.. shows how "much better" you really are.. "clown."  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
That's probably why my guild remains full and there's so many people who want to join. Including Tyrants players. To not mention the quality of our players is leagues above yours. Other then maybe 6-7 ex-artifex you have , rest of your guild is garbage.
Damn my leadership skills must be slacking. I'd like to see you leading a guild, saying this since you can't even lead a squad for PK lmao so ofc we both know it would go no where. Just like any guild you are in , always ends in 2 x. Only difference atm is you have some people with brains who actually came from Artifex ( like Kareem and few more ), cause other then those ex-artifex people your guild is just a joke.

Yeah i was totally laughing , cause i knew right ? Tbh who the f*** even dc'ed ?? I saw Melinoe and Meky whole TW.I saw Kareem , Soochi and Chill too. So who is there even in Tyrants leading a squad ? Cause i'd like to know who are those "half pt leaders" you claim. Not that they make any difference, we know they don't but just out of curiosity.

As for me beeing a trash , i'm good enough to solo your cata wb's before my squad drops from their flyer, so you should sit down. Your defense squads are a joke, and the people leading it have 0 clue how to do so compared to me. So i guess they are absolutely garbage. Like you anyways. Go pull a cata next TW , will be funny seeing you panic everytime you see me. Just like you do in pk  :normal-1: THAT INSTA AD THO.

You have won 1 6vs6 event , and lost like 50. Why are you even proud? This is just like how you are proud when tyrants wins one PK , after you been losing for 2 years straight. Guess what, it ain't gonna change boy. Even if no one DC's on both sides, you will get s*** on without outnumbering us. Fact.

P.S.: It's funny that you trashtalk Xpendables, yet you are a mere copy of Xar. And your whole vocabulary is a copy of Xpendables.

LOLOLOL.
You take this game way too seriously. The hate for Pedro is reeeaaal.
Calm down and go try rl for an hour or so. Maybe you'll win at that.
Because i destroyed every guild he has joined pretty much.
Trauma is very real. Even his own Tyrants members have linked me s*** he says on the chats and claim how obsessed he is with me.
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2015, 03:00 am by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
That's probably why my guild remains full and there's so many people who want to join. Including Tyrants players. To not mention the quality of our players is leagues above yours. Other then maybe 6-7 ex-artifex you have , rest of your guild is garbage.
Damn my leadership skills must be slacking. I'd like to see you leading a guild, saying this since you can't even lead a squad for PK lmao so ofc we both know it would go no where. Just like any guild you are in , always ends in 2 x. Only difference atm is you have some people with brains who actually came from Artifex ( like Kareem and few more ), cause other then those ex-artifex people your guild is just a joke.

Yeah i was totally laughing , cause i knew right ? Tbh who the f*** even dc'ed ?? I saw Melinoe and Meky whole TW.I saw Kareem , Soochi and Chill too. So who is there even in Tyrants leading a squad ? Cause i'd like to know who are those "half pt leaders" you claim. Not that they make any difference, we know they don't but just out of curiosity.

As for me beeing a trash , i'm good enough to solo your cata wb's before my squad drops from their flyer, so you should sit down. Your defense squads are a joke, and the people leading it have 0 clue how to do so compared to me. So i guess they are absolutely garbage. Like you anyways. Go pull a cata next TW , will be funny seeing you panic everytime you see me. Just like you do in pk  :normal-1: THAT INSTA AD THO.

You have won 1 6vs6 event , and lost like 50. Why are you even proud? This is just like how you are proud when tyrants wins one PK , after you been losing for 2 years straight. Guess what, it ain't gonna change boy. Even if no one DC's on both sides, you will get s*** on without outnumbering us. Fact.

P.S.: It's funny that you trashtalk Xpendables, yet you are a mere copy of Xar. And your whole vocabulary is a copy of Xpendables.

Trauma is very real. Even his own Tyrants members have linked me s*** he says on the chats and claim how obsessed he is with me.
Sorry for being garbage  :normal-13: :normal-13:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Sorry for being garbage  :normal-13: :normal-13:
You are excused.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I think its pretty sad anyone ddos'd anyone for all the trash talking that got said, this was probably the only tw I was going to get to go to for awhile and I got put offline for entire thing.

Thx for recording at least.

Last Edit: Dec 15, 2015, 03:27 am by David

Offline Psych

• retired
  • can find me on discord
  • Characters: Psych/Versed
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Damn Teru's squad mages getting destroyed, should probably take notes from my def squad, 

on serious note tho, Tyrants did pretty good considering this was our first TW, I don't wanna make randoms hurt or anything but
Artifex vs  OC was 9~20minutes TW as i recall
Artifex vs Warning also 9~11minutes
we aren't planning to give up anytime soon like other factions, next week it'll be even better TW so be ready boys :normal-3:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Damn Teru's squad mages getting destroyed, should probably take notes from my def squad,

on serious note tho, Tyrants did pretty good considering this was our first TW, I don't wanna make randoms hurt or anything but
Artifex vs  OC was 9~20minutes TW as i recall
Artifex vs Warning also 9~11minutes
we aren't planning to give up anytime soon like other factions, next week it'll be even better TW so be ready boys :normal-3:
You guys did good actually. And since you made a serious comment , ill respect you for that.
Surprised me in TW, even tho both sides had a huge loss on PT leaders as we already stated, but this TW was clearly good, and the best we had in the last year, so props for that dude.

I'm sure both sides will improve some aspects here and there, and i'll hope next perhaps it's  a 2h TW. I think everyone would like that. Even the ones spectating lmao

I think its pretty sad anyone ddos'd anyone for all the trash talking that got said, this was probably the only tw I was going to get to go to for awhile and I got put offline for entire thing.

Thx for recording at least.
Quoting you on this , even tho the subject was already spoken on all threads, simply cause you are my friend and i think you are one of the few Tyrants who have a brain..
But you realize this happened to us too right?I do agree that this whole ddos s*** is stupid , and before TW , last night in fact, i had myself a convo with Agatio on skype about trying to prevent this from happening , cause i was expected to be DDoS'ed.
Surprisingly i wasn't but , Kevin , Naeem, Momo , Persas and someone else i forgot were.  We missed 2 PT leaders during half of the TW and 2 of our main WRs. Someone else was too but can't remember anyways who it was.
So yes, it's pretty down, but it's not something you can really point at us. I think we both know if we wanna talk about DDoSing , which faction has the most infamous person for it ? You know that.
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2015, 03:44 am by PedroSner

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
aw the tw looked fun! i'm sad I couldn't come but those dc's / ddos? those do not look fun :(
hopefully next time both of our guilds can tw without interruptions! 
good video ;)

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

Look from 2:18 to 2:54 you died twice while I died 0 times with more focus than you. I'm best dude, pm for lessons

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
Look from 2:18 to 2:54 you died twice while I died 0 times with more focus than you. I'm best dude, pm for lessons
delusional lol, only reason i died because i was one of the targeted innocent leaders from tyrants  :normal-12: :normal-12:  http://prntscr.com/9eboft

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
delusional lol, only reason i died because i was one of the targeted innocent leaders from tyrants  :normal-12: :normal-12:  http://prntscr.com/9eboft
I'm too non factor to get ddosd  :police: I don't even get to lead pts  :'(

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
You guys did good actually. And since you made a serious comment , ill respect you for that.
Surprised me in TW, even tho both sides had a huge loss on PT leaders as we already stated, but this TW was clearly good, and the best we had in the last year, so props for that dude.

I'm sure both sides will improve some aspects here and there, and i'll hope next perhaps it's  a 2h TW. I think everyone would like that. Even the ones spectating lmao
Quoting you on this , even tho the subject was already spoken on all threads, simply cause you are my friend and i think you are one of the few Tyrants who have a brain..
But you realize this happened to us too right?I do agree that this whole ddos s*** is stupid , and before TW , last night in fact, i had myself a convo with Agatio on skype about trying to prevent this from happening , cause i was expected to be DDoS'ed.
Surprisingly i wasn't but , Kevin , Naeem, Momo , Persas and someone else i forgot were.  We missed 2 PT leaders during half of the TW and 2 of our main WRs. Someone else was too but can't remember anyways who it was.
So yes, it's pretty down, but it's not something you can really point at us. I think we both know if we wanna talk about DDoSing , which faction has the most infamous person for it ? You know that.
He said anyone so I'm sure he meant it was lousy for both sides. Going ahead and posting this for David because he's a moderated losssser.  :police: