Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs. Exclusive Club

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow

Trash talk aside, I haven't had this much fun in a TW since Xp TWs but the "DDoSing" was kinda lame for whoever did that.

If theres a fade it's prolly from a death/RGing back to base/tryna find where marius went.

Watch if you want, but dont start a pointless thread war  :-\

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Easy

"See you next week".

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
This is good video tbh. Watching Marius PT destroying 2 MG PT's 10vs20 lmao no comments imo i think says all.
Maybe their MGs need to take some notes from ours, would help them i guess...

Good video Sid, TW result was expected ofc.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
the video explains everything: the enemy is soo bad.
same number GvG, they are nothing :))
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
so easy tw even shotime looks good LOL 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
Trash talk aside, I haven't had this much fun in a TW since Xp TWs but the "DDoSing" was kinda lame for whoever did that.
Would have been interesting if half our party leaders weren't being ddosed by your dogs.. but hey.. as AiZoX once said..
"You gotta do what you gotta do"  :-\

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Would have been interesting if half our party leaders weren't being ddosed by your dogs.. but hey.. as AiZoX once said..
"You gotta do what you gotta do"  :-\
This delusional dog again holy f***....
Guess your dogs were DDoSing ours too , since Kevin , Persas, Insanity ,Silence , all were DDoSed. 
Clown.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Jade Huré

• Characters: Sweetd
  • Faction: Factionless
you are sad LMFAO 
I loved you at your worst, and you were always at your worst. Nothing could stop me. Not even you

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
This delusional dog again holy f***....
Guess your dogs were DDoSing ours too , since Kevin , Persas, Insanity ,Silence , all were DDoSed.
Clown.
Did I strike a nerve? Did I insult your brilliant plan to beat us?
You can't win fairy in a 1v1 in MASS PK; and you think you'll win FAIRLY in a 80v80 where you don't have Warning + 30 Alt faction members ?
You are the clown dude, who contributes nothing to his faction at all over than flirting w/ the girls there and ass-kissing the actual valuable players.
You "Gotta do, what you gotta do". "A win is a win", you say.
Pathetic... 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Funny thing is, there is 1 dog barking right now on forum and that is you. 

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
You can't win fairy in a 1v1 in MASS PK; and you think you'll win FAIRLY in a 80v80 where you don't have Warning + 30 Alt faction members ?
You are the clown dude, who contributes nothing to his faction at all over than flirting w/ the girls there and ass-kissing the actual valuable players.
Pathetic...
sad dog pls stop stress, go out of your moms basement for once, no need to lose control over a tw you lose, which btw everyone expected it to be that way even your own people lol pls stop madness lol 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Pathetic...
Yes because i didn't lead my guild for over 2 years, since day 1. Or the ones before..Or a squad in PK everyday...Or the actual PK's...But why am i talking to you a mere buff bot in pk who can't do anything more then rebuff lmao.

You complain about "unfair" because some of your squad leaders were dc'ed ? what about ours? that's fair ? hypocritical dog acting like only your side was getting ddos'ed.

Stop commenting on our threads,  we are above you and your guild in all aspects, face the fact you got totally outplayed in TW, simple as that.
Your tears on the forums are pahtetic, like your TW ideas.

P.S.: A win is a win indeed. was 80vs80. Both sides had 80. Both sides had important people dc'ed. Yet you lost , hardcore. Shows how much better we are

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
Yes because i didn't lead my guild for over 2 years, since day 1. Or the ones before..Or a squad in PK everyday...Or the actual PK's...But why am i talking to you a mere buff bot in pk who can't do anything more then rebuff lmao.

You complain about "unfair" because some of your squad leaders were dc'ed ? what about ours? that's fair ? hypocritical dog acting like only your side was getting ddos'ed.

Stop commenting on our threads,  we are above you and your guild in all aspects, face the fact you got totally outplayed in TW, simple as that.
Your tears on the forums are pahtetic, like your TW ideas.

P.S.: A win is a win indeed. was 80vs80. Both sides had 80. Both sides had important people dc'ed. Yet you lost , hardcore. Shows how much better we are
You may have had leader, but you are nothing but a bobblehead. You are the barack obama of EPW. A delusional, dumb, moron that somehow was thrust into the spotlight when your "minions" are doing all of the work behind your back. You are nothing, dude. You should come to accept that instead of bashing on people 25+ years younger than you (topkek) in a virtual reality.

It was unfair because we both know that you weren't against your members attacking us, you were most likely in your officers channel laughing at all of our leaders DCing but smirking because theres no proof, nothing but the act.

You are not above anyone, you are one of the worst players in your "guild" yourself. You were trash on PWI, trash on PWV, (Probably) trash on every guild between PWV & EPW.

A win is a win indeed, just like how we've beaten you every, single, time 1v1. 6v6, etc. Your Xpendable dogs are no match for us either, btw.

You take the advantage and block off our chances of winning because you are insecure, and quite frankly panic'd considering you do so little to dent us in mass PK.. shows how "much better" you really are.. "clown."  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

Offline unknown105

• Beginner
You may have had leader, but you are nothing but a bobblehead. You are the barack obama of EPW. A delusional, dumb, moron that somehow was thrust into the spotlight when your "minions" are doing all of the work behind your back. You are nothing, dude. You should come to accept that instead of bashing on people 25+ years younger than you (topkek) in a virtual reality.

It was unfair because we both know that you weren't against your members attacking us, you were most likely in your officers channel laughing at all of our leaders DCing but smirking because theres no proof, nothing but the act.

You are not above anyone, you are one of the worst players in your "guild" yourself. You were trash on PWI, trash on PWV, (Probably) trash on every guild between PWV & EPW.

A win is a win indeed, just like how we've beaten you every, single, time 1v1. 6v6, etc. Your Xpendable dogs are no match for us either, btw.

You take the advantage and block off our chances of winning because you are insecure, and quite frankly panic'd considering you do so little to dent us in mass PK.. shows how "much better" you really are.. "clown."  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
LOLOLOL. 
You take this game way too seriously. The hate for Pedro is reeeaaal. 
Calm down and go try rl for an hour or so. Maybe you'll win at that.