Epic Perfect World

EPW TW Artifex Vs Tyrants ~A Very Exclusive Guild....

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

sorry if it goes black 2 times for a few seconds not going to render againt 2 busy playing BnS

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
That UI looks familiar...  :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
That UI looks familiar...  :normal-3: :normal-3: :normal-3:
ik is because only Exclusive ppl can use it
damn tyrants getting fked 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
LMAO dude our PT is no chance to them, maybe they should see what's real def pt gameplay , since the ones they have is a natural disaster  :normal-2: Maye i'll record next TW so they take notes or something.

OT good video, and nice UI LOL wtf man. Always a pleasure having you in sq btw.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
LMAO dude our PT is no chance to them, maybe they should see what's real def pt gameplay , since the ones they have is a natural disaster  :normal-2: Maye i'll record next TW so they take notes or something.

OT good video, and nice UI LOL wtf man. Always a pleasure having you in sq btw.
the pleasure is mine sner more on tw's  thanks 4 the spot  Artifex #1

TyrantLegend(Easy Legend) is going to have nightmares today i'm telling u.

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran

Offline Psych

• retired
  • can find me on discord
  • Characters: Psych/Versed
  • Faction: Artifex
was ez tw. trash team (Tyrants) stood no chance against our amazing defense squad. I can't wait for next weeks tw so i can see an untouched crystal.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
was ez tw. trash team (Tyrants) stood no chance against our amazing defense squad. I can't wait for next weeks tw so i can see an untouched crystal.
Is this the real Psych  :normal-2: :normal-3:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
i will say joke.
Fast go post it on facebook

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
10/10 ddos all party leaders (that you could) tactic

pathetic trash faction cant even risk losing their face and hides behind script kiddies to do the dirty work

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
10/10 ddos all party leaders (that you could) tactic

pathetic trash faction cant even risk losing their face and hides behind script kiddies to do the dirty work
Ohhh the first mad unknown arrived...Now let's not talk about DDoS tactics, when the most infamous DDoSer is in your guild right?  :normal-1:
What about Amatursaru offline ? Persas ? 2 PT leaders from our TW offline. Insanity and Silence  :normal-1: Shall we keep listing the people who got DDoS'ed this TW?

Should stop while you can boy , you might look too stupid.

You got smashed so hard in this TW boy , our crystal was 100% . Don't ever dare bark again , get the f*** out of this thread.

Offline A T X

• I will DDoS You
  • I started with nothing, still got most of it.
  • Characters: AyyTeeEx / LayerSeven
  • Faction: Tyrants
Damn i think PedroSner just closed this thread cant comeback from that one....  :normal-43:

Wasn't there for the TW, not like i missed any type of challenging fight...  :monkey-19: :monkey-19:

but i mean lets be real here....NO Russians or Warning to help... the outcome was decided long before TW even started. Good try tho.  :tiger-1:
ATX Custom UI Shop
Tyrants holds the 2016 Perfect World Record of the fastest 80v80 TW Win - 8 Minutes - Opponent Apollumi
Helping Artifex come up with  Signatures/Ui/Funny Jokes since 1337

Offline Psych

• retired
  • can find me on discord
  • Characters: Psych/Versed
Ohhh the first mad unknown arrived...Now let's not talk about DDoS tactics, when the most infamous DDoSer is in your guild right?  :normal-1:
What about Amatursaru offline ? Persas ? 2 PT leaders from our TW offline. Insanity and Silence  :normal-1: Shall we keep listing the people who got DDoS'ed this TW?

Should stop while you can boy , you might look too stupid.

You got smashed so hard in this TW boy , our crystal was 100% . Don't ever dare bark again , get the f*** out of this thread.
tfw domgrath(exclusive trash) gets dumpstered so hard that he can't even post in the thread anymore. Cya at your crystal next TW