Epic Perfect World

EPW - Territory War - Artifex v Tyrants ✩ MERG ✩

Offline Strict

Enjoy it lads.
It was easy as fk.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Nice to see Attack squads POV , since all i do is kill Catas lmao.

Didn't seem too much challenge for you guys in attack , everything droped easy ( expected from Tyrants level of DD/WRs considering it's not good ), but flawless AA and survivals bro. Imo one of the most efficient mg's in mass PK / TW, by far.

TW result was expected anyways lmao.

Keep it up man
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 11:56 pm by PedroSner
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline DaddyIssues

• Ayy yo B
  • 𝓞𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓴𝓷𝒆𝒆𝓼, 𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝒆𝓼𝓼.
  • Characters: DaddyIssues
  • Faction: Artifex
Quick someone sig the Russians. ez boys
 nice vid bruh

She told me she got daddy issues.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Good video and gameplay. I liked the music.

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Good stuff man 
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2015, 12:08 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline iAmazing

• Putin's Army Fighter
  • Characters: iAmazing
  • Faction: Aeternum
that's attack squad?... 
quick dude have the one known as domgrath of forums qq make a thread that allows ally faction to join in tw with you in hopes that tyrants will be victorious 

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Nice video, what is name of song-it's gg  :)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Nice video, what is name of song-it's gg  :)
Stephen - Crossfire
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
Stephen - Crossfire
ty ty
and grats Arti

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
that's attack squad?...
To be completely honest i didnt like what pedro did with squads i thought tw might me disaster, but since we are so much better than them individualy and in any other aspect it turned out good

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
To be completely honest i didnt like what pedro did with squads i thought tw might me disaster, but since we are so much better than them individualy and in any other aspect it turned out good
we didnt play man many ppl dc it was a mess u c pt leader dead and dc pt still going
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
Trust me brother told you , focus and it's no chance  :normal-3: :normal-2:
we didnt play man many ppl dc it was a mess u c pt leader dead and dc pt still going
yeap , 2 pt leaders lacking was a big chaos tbh and slowed us quiete a bit i must say.