Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants - Their 1st TW - Back to ur holes

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
tryrants been crying about warning helping arti in pk now got REEEEEEKT in Tw nice man

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Annhilation man Was great TW Sad to see u DC so early
Lucy did good boSS rofl
Was fun too
But its nice to see People who bark a lot find their place in EPW when its 80vs80 no chance (No Green Dots to help them)
yes man Lucy is empress saved that pt  xddd  was easy tw tho

ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
yes man Lucy is empress saved that pt  xddd  was easy tw tho

dude honestly while you were off she did very well lmao everytime i would say on vent to move , she was right next to me . i was impressed with her LOL.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

latent

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Funny people coming up with excuses of 0 experience... totally 0 experience. Same numbers never been so easy. Just seeing those unbuffed headless people in TW dont know what to do... and they expect to win. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1. If you got people like areashi in guild, dont think you can win : ) gg was easy, less talking and barking on forum, more practicing. 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Funny people coming up with excuses of 0 experience... totally 0 experience. Same numbers never been so easy. Just seeing those unbuffed headless people in TW dont know what to do... and they expect to win. Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee1. If you got people like areashi in guild, dont think you can win : ) gg was easy, less talking and barking on forum, more practicing.
butthurt toilet talking

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Tom&Jerry best cartoons! I like the first song ^^ good video kevin!
ty and yes
nice job guys
was easy
aw sux to see u dced and lucy saver of the day, had to watch in 360p quality but it ok i rewatch nice vid, soon full tw vid  ;)
yes brother and Lf to see the tw vid since i missed it LOOL
was ez ;D ;D

nice video bro ,,
ty man

Nice one, our pt leader Persas dcd too for about 15 min, startin to think it wasnt just coinsidences jajajaja  :police:

Overall it was an easy TW.
last thing b4 i got K.O i read in gc some1 saying i think persas dc i was like oh no then Gn 

Like literally half pt leaders DCd for majority of TW but still pulled through.
At least it delayed TW so rest of us can have fun :)
yes it was in my favor so i can log and join tw again xdd
was easy weeaboos
now all of you can wake up

nice vid dude, too bad you dc-ed for so long, would have wanted to see all the wrecking
others will make brother we will watch together 

U had fun for 1 hour and u tell what it was ez?? lol
i wasnt even thr just for like 15 mins or so 

Too bad we missed 2 PT leaders for half TW and 2 of our main WRs aswell , some more i forgot who else now ...

But the outcome was the expected i don't think anyone really expected Tyrants to win same numbers PVP, no matter how much they play delusional games on forums i think they know they are inferior to us in all aspects of this game.

Wish we had our people without DC's , think this would have been 20mins TW. Oh well..

OT: nice video boss that ending LMAO fck was fun tho. Good TW.
yes man lets c what the fate is hiding for us

Annhilation man Was great TW Sad to see u DC so early
Lucy did good boSS rofl
Was fun too
But its nice to see People who bark a lot find their place in EPW when its 80vs80 no chance (No Green Dots to help them)

no green dots no russians no sigs no flanking LOOOOOOOL

dude honestly while you were off she did very well lmao everytime i would say on vent to move , she was right next to me . i was impressed with her LOL.
a Queen man yes

dont hurt their feelings give them handkerchief instead

ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
butthurt toilet talking
'artifex stalk my life'
dude i swear you type artifex into search bar daily and fap at the threads you can comment on, get a life rofl
easy tw, easy faction, :-*

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
'artifex stalk my life'
dude i swear you type artifex into search bar daily and fap at the threads you can comment on, get a life rofl
easy tw, easy faction, :-*
He only speaks about us in the forums , and now after he got demolished in a fair TW lmao will be even worse ahahaha
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Headless

• Come again
  • Don't look at me
  • Characters: Mongol
enjoy nice tw 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
He only speaks about us in the forums , and now after he got demolished in a fair TW lmao will be even worse ahahaha
man, is he that easy sin that dies two shot? ROFL

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader

Offline HoLeeFuk

• Faction: Artifex