Top MG list 2014-2015

Offline Reyen

I saw that thread before, and I made an account just to ask you guys
Who are the top 10 mages on the server at the moment?  :monkey-17:

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
1. MeIinoe - Top gun player, best 1v1er, pt lead,  never dies in pk, 50.0 Kdr, Set the bar for these new comer MG's
2. Savior - The most legendary player on the server, he beat every MG in the video game (except me) and is also best pt lead + survivability (after me)
3. Nel - Best MG on the server in every category, none can ever compare to this girl. If you think you are somehow on the same level as her then you are delusional + emotional + your mother is my girlfriend.
4. My man Meky - Best 1v1 MG on server (after me), inventor of the 20 piece gear script, best pt lead on the server.
5. Obito - He's not yet on par with me mg but he's come a long way and has proven himself worthy. Big scripter like Meky but no one can beat him in a dragon gear 1v1.
6. moooooooo - 769 kills after every pk, this guy never dies, one of the best mass pk mg's after me and Teru the Nazi.
7. xKotomi (when she plays Obito) - She beat Savior 1v1 at village of the naught, 3-0, must be recognized as one of the top 5 mg's. Also she is best pt lead + survivability, haven't seen a better mg on the server since MeIinoe.
8. Teru - inventor of MG
9. SellingCrack - Can't say he's not one of best if you do then you are probably butthurt from losing to him.
10. Daddy Inventor of teru..so inventor or the mg that invented mg
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 05:21 pm by FMP

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
1. MeIinoe - Top gun player, best 1v1er, pt lead,  never dies in pk, 50.0 Kdr, Set the bar for these new comer MG's
2. Savior - The most legendary player on the server, he beat every MG in the video game (except me) and is also best pt lead + survivability (after me)
3. Nel - Best MG on the server in every category, none can ever compare to this girl. If you think you are somehow on the same level as her then you are delusional + emotional + your mother is my girlfriend.
4. My man Meky - Best 1v1 MG on server (after me), inventor of the 20 piece gear script, best pt lead on the server.
5. Obito - He's not yet on par with me mg but he's come a long way and has proven himself worthy. Big scripter like Meky but no one can beat him in a dragon gear 1v1.
6. moooooooo - 769 kills after every pk, this guy never dies, one of the best mass pk mg's after me and Teru the Nazi.
7. xKotomi (when she plays Obito) - She beat Savior 1v1 at village of the naught, 3-0, must be recognized as one of the top 5 mg's. Also she is best pt lead + survivability, haven't seen a better mg on the server since MeIinoe.
8. Teru - inventor of MG
9. SellingCrack - Can't say he's not one of best if you do then you are probably butthurt from losing to him.
10. Haven't seen any other good players
Agreed

icyyuki

8. Teru - inventor of MG
Meky best :-\

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

8. Teru - inventor of MG
you forgot # 215. Mikachu (best support sage mage i think)

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
In no particular order

heiro

8. Teru - inventor of MG
+1                                 

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
8. Teru - inventor of MG
10. Daddy- Inventor of teru..so inventor or the mg that invented mg
You forget daddy so i had to put it in there for you
Recent video.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
In no particular order

thanks for putting me on the list I'm appreciate it 
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
:police: :police:agreed

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Can't even think of 10 GOOD mages

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
LOL garbage. Cupcake best MG beat all wannabes.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
ty for reminder, fixed now