Epic Perfect World

Top EA list 2014-2015

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
  • Faction: Tyrants
Oh yea I forgot to mention another best ea on server, Exclusive because he is exclusive.

pikachuchu

Oh yea I forgot to mention another best ea on server, Exclusive because he is exclusive.
Forgot me too..

Offline Areashi

• Banned
1. PrettyBtch - Top gun player, best 1v1er, pt lead,  never dies in pk, 50.0 Kdr, Set the bar for these new comer ea's (taught Soochi the 3 spark frenzy ig)
2. Prodigy - The most legendary player on the server, he beat every ea in the video game (except me) and is also best pt lead + survivability (after me)
3. Soochi - Best ea on the server in every category, none can ever compare to this man. If you think you are somehow on the same level as him then you are delusional + emotional + your mother is my girlfriend.
4. My man Chill - Best 1v1 Ea on server (after me), inventor of the 20 piece gear script, best pt lead on the server.
5. Schizo - He's not yet on par with me ea but he's come a long way and has proven himself worthy. Big scripter like chill but no one can beat him in a dragon gear 1v1.
6. Butthead - 732 kills after every pk, this guy never dies, one of the best mass pk ea's after me and Soochi the strategist.
7. Squishy (when she plays schizo) - She beat chill 1v1 at village of the naught, 2-0, must be recognized as one of the top 5 ea's. Also she is best pt lead + survivability, haven't seen a better ea on the server since PrettyBtch.
8. Tigga (Domgrath in his prime) - Oh my god dude this guy was so good ea 1v1 + mass pk that he had to reroll wb and try to become the best wb on server, but still not on the level of the almighty player to make Xar quit barb, TyrantLegend.
9. Cheese - inventor of ea
10. Haven't seen any other good players
Reported.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
7. Squishy (when she plays schizo) - She beat chill 1v1 at village of the naught, 2-0, must be recognized as one of the top 5 ea's. Also she is best pt lead + survivability, haven't seen a better ea on the server since PrettyBtch.
Fact.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Tbh Starling is the only ea worthy of being mentioned. Best ea I've ever seen.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
EA? Good?  :normal-18: :normal-2:

/Not Worth Replying
oh true you play WB sec let me show you how to play your class 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

This is the most accurate thing that Nokia has ever posted.

Offline 3

• Old Player

W  E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

by the way, didn't some tryhard suxlord mention my name? lmfae does this gayism fagangay kid actually believe that he isn't a mad/eznoob player that has my videos on a playlist? reflmae. these kids are gonna binge watch a new anime series to alleviate the rectal pain. LMFAE

Offline CrazyB

• Old Player
  • Bichslap
W  E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

by the way, didn't some tryhard suxlord mention my name? lmfae does this gayism fagangay kid actually believe that he isn't a mad/eznoob player that has my videos on a playlist? reflmae. these kids are gonna binge watch a new anime series to alleviate the rectal pain. LMFAE
loooooool