Epic Perfect World

Top EA list 2014-2015

Angelica

Seems to be that you didn't read why I believe that harpist is the best mass pk ea on the server
good for you, does this change my point of view? no
does this mean others who didnt mention harpist but people they think are good in artifex and tyrants are delusional? no lel

Insanity

you misspelled AreashiBot

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
good for you, does this change my point of view? no
does this mean others who didnt mention harpist but people they think are good in artifex and tyrants are delusional? no lel
stop the delusion my man you are clearly wrong because you are Artifex @_@'
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Areashi

• Banned
you misspelled AreashiBot
when a bad player insults me it doesn't hurt me

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro

Lol, I hope this comment isnt referring to harp, coz he even pks w/o any healer or other support classes in his squad.
He is by far one of the best ea's in mass pk. Only coz you dont like people, doesnt make them bad players.

@ Zirkon: Why you posting exact same wording at same time. :'(

Ye, he doesnt have his own mg to heal and 1-2 eps to keep alive, you dont need to lie when you like the player  :'( and im also pking w.o any scripts, just changing 2 bows, dying less etc etc, not gonna even type more. Not gonna even argue over it, u can have ur own opinion, i know my own sht : )
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 01:39 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nice b8, you must have knowledge about cs scene of areashi, gj  :police: and united did very well in champions league tbh, out of 4 english clubs, one didnt pass ;/ wonder which one. And last results in league.. united best.
Barca #1

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Quote from: Noisy Mon Dec 14 12:38:44 UTC 2015
Nice b8, you must have knowledge about cs scene of areashi, gj  :police: and united did very well in champions league tbh, out of 4 english clubs, one didnt pass ;/ wonder which one. And last results in league.. united best.
And how many trophies has united won over the course of history? Hm?
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 01:40 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Ye, he doesnt have his own mg to heal and 1-2 eps to keep alive, you dont need to lie when you like the player  :'(
If you would watch the vids fully (or at all) instead of just posting "nice vid" or "bad vid" and "we best, we won and all others suck", you'd prolly know what I am talking about. But w/e floats your boat. :rolleyes:

Happy gaming.  :police:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
If you would watch the vids fully (or at all) instead of just posting "nice vid" or "bad vid" and "we best, we won and all others suck", you'd prolly know what I am talking about. But w/e floats your boat. :rolleyes:

Happy gaming.  :police:
I been pking against him a lot, so I know what im saying madame Elene : ) happy gaming also  :police:
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
1. Burdette (best ea 1v1 wise)
2. Harpist (best survivability mass)
3. Soochi
4. Elitism
5. Butthead
6. Kiddo
7. Riceking
8. Schizo
9. Chill
10. Clones
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 12:13 pm by Snow

Insanity

when a bad player insults me it doesn't hurt me
it's not an insult, calling you a bot is a privilege since it plays better than you

heiro

lmao, very angry players making very angry statements on this thread
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 01:42 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
#1 Prodigy ( That guy is a Fckin legend destroyer in 1v1 and buttdicker in mass Pk)
#2 Rosinante (Fckin another legend here, best survivability greatest positioning ever hands down)

Ight real list..

Soochi~ If u say he isn't good then ur one of those he dicked in Pk. One of the most effective mass Pk ea. 
Buttthead~ Another same as soochi jus with less kills 
Chill~ This guy has improved so much now is one killin machine in mass doesn't die when focused down and know how to kite(gear boost him)
Schizo~Another good ea here in both 1v1 and mass pk
Ted~ don't know him much but I see him in mass Pk and he's pretty good. Survival and such
PiS~ this nigga here never Fckin dies in rpk or so and good in mass Pk also
Harpist~ another good mass Pk ea
Azey~ So underrated but plays very good and survives and gets job done

1v1 ea...
Stajson~ good 1v1 ea 
Burdette~ i see a lot of ea's trying to copy this guy, but he is a great 1v1 ea 

My list isn't in any order or anything. Don't anger 

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
lmao, very angry players making very angry statements on this thread (Autifegs mainly)
still mad you're nobody? understandable 
i feel like i'm dead