Epic Perfect World

Top EA list 2014-2015

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
here's my list of the most skilled and dominate ea's on server

1.  Harpist  - one of the best mass pk eas hands down, he don't use def gears, he don't use scripts and yet his survivability is much better than those eas mentioned above who use scripts and switch 14 pieces of gear.
2. PiSS - almost as good as harpist although he outgear harpist by alot
3. Burdette - best 1v1 ea
4. Soochi - best demon ea on server and very effective in mass pk, he kills 10 people while artifex dph eas kill 1
5. riceking
6. Butthead
7. Schizo
8. Swane
9. Malpraxis
10. Clones
maybe the best list any1 has made with good explanations why

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
and just because he's in your faction you don't have to lie to him about being a top ea
calm down he mentioned Kermo, harpist and diogo on his list, and they aren't even in artifex 

Angelica

calm down he mentioned Kermo, harpist and diogo on his list, and they aren't even in artifex
he'd call anyone delusional if they mentioned someone who is in artifex rofl

Offline Areashi

• Banned
who the hell is diogo as an ea? no cody or soochi included because of what, bias?

he'd call anyone delusional if they mentioned someone who is in artifex rofl
and you only mentioned people IN artifex, yes yes that makes sense.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
who the hell is diogo as an ea?
Schizo.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Schizo.
totally missed the point of the comment.

Angelica

who the hell is diogo as an ea? no cody or soochi included because of what, bias?
burdette is artifex now i think

Zirkon

Cody is good but he havent played in years now He rarely plays i dont think he even likes the game anymore
Soochi yes for small pk/rpk ,

But imo not for Mass PK He isnt that 100% effective as the people i mentioned above
Harpist/diogo/Butthead (people outside from arti that i mentioned) have amazing survivals/great knowledge of pt leading/Great positioning
Im Not being Biased but these are my opinions

Offline Areashi

• Banned
burdette is artifex now i think
that doesn't affect any of my opinions anyway, I dislike warning but somehow consider harpist the best ea on the server wanna know why? because he's the best ea on the server

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
totally missed the point of the comment.
Yeah I did, actually. Only glanced at what you said.

Ot: every ea that's in Axe group, ares, Heaven, and ducks.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Angelica

that doesn't affect any of my opinions anyway, I dislike warning but somehow consider harpist the best ea on the server wanna know why? because he's the best ea on the server
nobody criticized your opinion, you're the only one criticizing others even if they mention people from other factions not just artifex

Offline Areashi

• Banned
nobody criticized your opinion, you're the only criticizing others even if they mention people from other factions not just artifex
You do realise this is an online forum and that people will criticise your wrong opinions? 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
nobody criticized your opinion, you're the only one criticizing others even if they mention people from other factions not just artifex
Artifex fan: lol you're wrong
Me: no, you're wrong (added arguments as to why he/she is wrong)
Artifex fan: omg you're criticising my opinion
#logic

Angelica

You do realise this is an online forum and that people will criticise your wrong opinions?
what you think is wrong won't change the view of others just like you wont be affected by others
especially that it doesnt make something automatically wrong because you dont agree with it, that would be the point of an opinion

Offline Areashi

• Banned
what you think is wrong won't change the view of others just like you wont be affected by others
especially that it doesnt make something automatically wrong because you dont agree with it, that would be the point of an opinion
Seems to be that you didn't read why I believe that harpist is the best mass pk ea on the server