Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants

are u even good at anything lmaoooo
dont talk to me faggot :normal-19:
Talk about dignity you have been losing PK ever since you play on this server LMAO how many guilds have you made to try and stand a chance against us ? 10 ? how many alliances have you formed? 20 ?

Don't ever quote me again with your downer blue font
don't mad bro , just a game  :normal-1:

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
dont talk to me faggot :normal-19:don't mad bro , just a game  :normal-1:
o.t: nice mang
and only mad person here is you lmao

Offline 3

• Old Player
there are so many videos, including the ones posted by these random no-name-guilds-that-i-can't-even-remember-the-nonfactor- names-of-cuz-no1cares2ez, that proves Artifex/whatever-guild-i'm-in-because-i'm-so-good won this without trying.

why do people keep releasing these type of videos when it's clear Artifex annihilated these eznoobangervirginitysadmadscrubdoggie kids regardless of what's posted? i'll go post a video of a brony convention and we'll still see Artifex won pk. 

why get so mad kids lmfae get better usoeznoob these kids gonna stare at their pc screen and get skinnymadwhitenerd rage and go ask their mom for a fresh batch of tater tots/cow milk, then download bandicam and record themselves getting wiped, REFLMFAE

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Butthurt why cause we posted a video of PK ?
Does that mean you guys are butthurt too when posting PK videos? 
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Does your mind can only think to little e web threats....when probably in reality your nothing more than just a human who shit like rest of anyone else,  PedroSner or well Horndog is what i like to call you.  If you had any back bone at all best wise to actual thing to do is stay quiet and let things ride.  But your intel as a leader is lacking bad.  

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Does your mind can only think to little e web threats....when probably in reality your nothing more than just a human who shit like rest of anyone else,  PedroSner or well Horndog is what i like to call you.  If you had any back bone at all best wise to actual thing to do is stay quiet and let things ride.  But your intel as a leader is lacking bad.  

why you make a speech about people only making ego comments and that you would leave thread cos of it when you do the same thing

at least most people who trashtalk on both sides don't complain about the trashtalk/ego comments cos they know they do the same lol

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
What threat was there made by me ? 
You made a pretty idiot post implying we (or Kevin) are butthurt. Why is that so ,it's my question? Cause we posted a PK video ? Just like you do ?
That would imply everytime you post a PK video , note by you i mean your whole guild , you are butthurt aswell ,right?

My leading is just fine dw about it cause tbh you have lost more PK's then us , and you haven't won a single DT inclusive. TW is tomorrow so let's see about that shall we.

I hope this isn't too complicated for you to understand without anime stuff in the mid btw
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
why you make a speech about people only making ego comments and that you would leave thread cos of it when you do the same thing

at least most people who trashtalk on both sides don't complain about the trashtalk/ego comments cos they know they do the same lol
You need to actual re read and actual learn from the sides of "trash talking" and just "fact talking" there always a difference of how some people can take trash talk and just talking straight up.  But sadly un educated as you are dont see that. <--- thats consider trash talking...

Offline 3

• Old Player
you're oversimplifying a complex situation to the point of no longer adding anything to the discussion.
also, you're*, and please calm down hun. ^^ ;3 xD c:

and actually it looks like you confuse "fact talking" with "trash talking" since you take offense to the FACT that whatever guild you're in (who cares anyway refl) got destroyed by Artifex.

also if you actually read what people are typing to you instead of replying with non-contributing rage comments with the grammatical structure of a pre-pubescent roblox player, you would see that numerous times you've been pointed out for being contradicting when trying to victimize yourself due to your perceived "trash talking". not to be presumptuous, but it looks like you didn't understand any of it in the first place.

you could just admit that you're wrong, calm down, and post more videos of Artifex winning.
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 01:20 am by EdgeLord420

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
You need to actual re read and actual learn from the sides of "trash talking" and just "fact talking" there always a difference of how some people can take trash talk and just talking straight up.  But sadly un educated as you are dont see that. <--- thats consider trash talking...

...?

"Horndog" is "fact talking"?  you're digging yourself deeper into a hole that started with you calling your own guildmates monkies in the attempt to insult artifex

so I think rather you should take your own advice and reread and actually learn lol

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
What threat was there made by me ?
You made a pretty idiot post implying we (or Kevin) are butthurt. Why is that so ,it's my question? Cause we posted a PK video ? Just like you do ?
That would imply everytime you post a PK video , note by you i mean your whole guild , you are butthurt aswell ,right?

My leading is just fine dw about it cause tbh you have lost more PK's then us , and you haven't won a single DT inclusive. TW is tomorrow so let's see about that shall we.

I hope this isn't too complicated for you to understand without anime stuff in the mid btw
"Lost" More pk...funny how i only been in Tyrants for only a week now so losing no... only your view of supposedly we lost and say where delusional over it. Could careless over wins or loses.
I hope this isn't too complicated for you to understand without anime stuff in the mid btw "mind*

So marking that just cause i know how to watch anime im in the line of being in a fake world.  When you realize i actual  write for a living along with playing games to get paid for being a coder as well beta testing.  

Your remark of trying to say anything here shows Horndog, all you are just a piece of sex toy for edate as much as you tried it on me.  

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
...?

"Horndog" is "fact talking"?  you're digging yourself deeper into a hole that started with you calling your own guildmates monkies in the attempt to insult artifex

so I think rather you should take your own advice and reread and actually learn lol
When will you realize i dont care? Even if im kicked from Tyrants as of now.  I wouldn't care i know the reasons im with tyrants and its only to have fun and honestly everyone is a monkey here who pretty much gone crazy over this stupid fight.

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
When will you realize i dont care?
obvious when u spend more than 2 hrs -or w.e lazy to check - writing a book on this thread
so kindly leave this thread u alrdy polluted it 
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
"Lost" More pk...funny how i only been in Tyrants for only a week now so losing no... only your view of supposedly we lost and say where delusional over it. Could careless over wins or loses.
I hope this isn't too complicated for you to understand without anime stuff in the mid btw "mind*

So marking that just cause i know how to watch anime im in the line of being in a fake world.  When you realize i actual  write for a living along with playing games to get paid for being a coder as well beta testing.  

Your remark of trying to say anything here shows Horndog, all you are just a piece of sex toy for edate as much as you tried it on me.  
I could care less how long you have been in Tyrants for , it doesn't erase how much they have lost PK or DT.

I don't think there's a need to explain why i brought Anime into this topic cause well if you don't understand why i associated you with then all hope is gonne.

As for the last line , i don't even know who you are ? Enlight me. You claim alot about me , let's see what's your name  or who were you before , perhaps there's some interesting facts about you won't like to be said.