Epic Perfect World

Artifex vs Tyrants

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
The better role of this to say is.. Monkey see what monkey does.
ty for explaining tyrants attitude better than me since u r one of them so u know them better 
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
ty for explaining tyrants attitude better than me since u r one of them so u know them better

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
yeah, y'all are monkeys lmao
Its a saying you guys ran into safe zone or to say "ig" and "sig" safe zone to claim you won.  Now we rekt you guys today and didnt see anyone we left cause our fight wasnt with Warning as much as they was multiple targeting both Faction but was ignored ._.
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Its a saying you guys ran into safe zone or to say "ig" and "sig" safe zone to claim you won.  Now we rekt you guys today and didnt see anyone we left cause our fight wasnt with Warning as much as they was multiple targeting both Faction but was ignored ._.

you realize saying that implies you guys are the monkies copying what artifex did... that's how the saying works

Offline Strict

3min LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO how many part u cut damn  artifex disbanding soon :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
Its always the end that matters, and he showed it right ? u guys flew away one by one and on the left side if u look at the map there are 50+ artifex still on the field. 

Nice video btw  ;D

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Correct i am in the guild but i didn't argue or will start any drama i only see how it goes.  And all i know is Artifex taste floor. Now bragging rights will start and honestly dont care i will say my side and leave with it :"3

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
rekt us today?
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
are you still sleeping 'cause you seem to be dreaming

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader
rekt us today?
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol

No just braindead

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Post is now boring to me for people who can only speak with there ego ._.
for lower educated people i already know how you will react to this
"Rage Quit" only thing most common low mind gamers can honestly think of

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Correct i am in the guild but i didn't argue or will start any drama i only see how it goes.  And all i know is Artifex taste floor. Now bragging rights will start and honestly dont care i will say my side and leave with it :"3
for lower educated people

i didnt know u have confucius wisdom to try intellect
thank u now leave plz
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 12:14 am by Aєℓισѕ
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
day x and they still don't get it xd

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
artifex is so much better than tyrants lmao

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Its always the end that matters, and he showed it right ? u guys flew away one by one and on the left side if u look at the map there are 50+ artifex still on the field.

Nice video btw  ;D
they put 20 mins vid cut the end and ty man
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Zirkon

rekt us today?
lol
lol
lol
lol
lol
Nigguh we've been winning throughout all week
all i've seen Tyrants crying in forums/wc showing their desperation on how much they want to win
They have to be daydreaming 24/7 to act this delusional+emotional  :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
they put 20 mins vid cut the end and ty man
they didnt even cut it properly u can see they are getting run over, cant wait to win tw tomorrow guys will be so easy