• Disbander of Adversary
  • Faction: Crow/Storm Leader

Heyman

1ma0

Offline Prodigy♿️

• Tyrant Creator
  • Creator and destroyer of Artifex
  • Characters: Prodigy
all i see is you constantly being pushed or random cuts to make it look like win, lmfao loser  :normal-2: :normal-2:
More delusional than your leader..... 

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Your mind is completly ***ed , just disband already LOL you even consider a loss to a win .. are you really that bad ? You're trying to pretend you won a pk with your alliance Russians by your side when you actually lost it , we all know , it's a shame , fun pk tho. bye

Offline RandomDude

• Forum Veteran
┻┳|
┳┻| _
┻┳| •.•) Daddy, Are The Losers Gone?                        Dont tell them son they will cry  (<_<)
┳┻|⊂ノ
┻┳|                                                                        Tell them after tw   (<_<)
/﹋\

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Your mind is completly ***ed , just disband already LOL you even consider a loss to a win .. are you really that bad ? You're trying to pretend you won a pk with your alliance Russians by your side when you actually lost it , we all know , it's a shame , fun pk tho. bye
Butthurt

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Russia wasnt even there

Offline Areashi

• Banned
oi blyat rofl

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
There was no Russia there...were you guys getting rekt so hard you didn't have the time to check who you even fighting?
Wow.

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
There was no Russia there...were you guys getting rekt so hard you didn't have the time to check who you even fighting?
Wow.

lets leave the trash talk for TW m8
it show real winners

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

lets leave the trash talk for TW m8
it show real winners
Who are you doggie?

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. idk in what mind artifex think they were pushing tyrants in this pk  :normal-9: I didnt see any red dots in the end
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2015, 11:06 pm by Slim Jesus

Offline CumragReem

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: villain, ScumbagReem
I didnt think you were this dumb lmao, I didnt even see them in this pk but I saw your ally behind us the entire time, nice try tho  :normal-2: :normal-1: :normal-1: :normal-14:

Offline Kasai

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbander of Adversary
Who are you doggie?

sorry who are u wannabe Xp LOOOOL

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Last Edit: Dec 24, 2016, 03:16 pm by Medea
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥