Epic Perfect World

Remove OHT -12/-18 Channeling belt

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Its funny to see how people are worried about the belt but dont see the actual problem. The problem here is clearly the script.
No1 would care if ppl ran around even with 18% belts without script because they would obviously get 2hit. The problem is about switching between instacast and tank mode withing less then 1sec, the ct ornas just make this gap bigger.
So no, shouldnt remove the ornas since they are totally fine, you would actually sacrifice enough without script. Rather put some effort into fighting macro :).

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Neutral, keep it ... don't keep it all the same.

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Its funny to see how people are worried about the belt but dont see the actual problem. The problem here is clearly the script.
No1 would care if ppl ran around even with 18% belts without script because they would obviously get 2hit. The problem is about switching between instacast and tank mode withing less then 1sec, the ct ornas just make this gap bigger.
So no, shouldnt remove the ornas since they are totally fine, you would actually sacrifice enough without script. Rather put some effort into fighting macro :).
Still depends on the player, get caught in attack gear and you're done for. Most people complaining about it on here wouldn't even be able to use it correctly and would just get destroyed due to lack of game sense. The belt is fine, archer is already literally 1 shotable by all others, why nerf it even more when mystics, mages, wfs, ep (heiro) can hit up to 30ks on any class without struggle and tank everything, whilst archer still struggling to hit 3/4k per sec on defense geared classes with abuseable heals.

Ps. When is the defense cape getting removed? 10% less damage at the cost of 20 str is a little extreme.  Everyone complaining about script but no one will remove the most defensive item within the game other than the weapon lol.
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Nimy

• Forum Veteran
Your comment and mine are saying kinda same... Im not saying to nerf eas. 
Eas are fine, yes. Still the script is the big problem here not a specific class.
I got no problem with a wiz hitting me 30k, but i do when hes almost invincible in next second.
No need to argue about using script correctly, any decent player with a minimum of game knowledge will time script correctly to use it in his advantage. 

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
#BlockTheScriptAgatio
jopaer/Mercenary

Goldengate

Still depends on the player, get caught in attack gear and you're done for. Most people complaining about it on here wouldn't even be able to use it correctly and would just get destroyed due to lack of game sense. The belt is fine, archer is already literally 1 shotable by all others, why nerf it even more when mystics, mages, wfs, ep (heiro) can hit up to 30ks on any class without struggle and tank everything, whilst archer still struggling to hit 3/4k per sec on defense geared classes with abuseable heals.

Ps. When is the defense cape getting removed? 10% less damage at the cost of 20 str is a little extreme.  Everyone complaining about script but no one will remove the most defensive item within the game other than the weapon lol.
Reminds me of good times when I used to hit people with 30K (Critical) with my instant cast cleric with 100 ATT base. 

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru

Well ppl wanted it removed but it only got removed from MGs and Sins. I agree those classes are OP when they script but a WF or a mystic are better in 1v1 imo, same for EP

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
Make Puzzle cubes usable by Tank classes only, barb, bm. Make it so you can't switch Cards while in attack mode like u cant teleport with tele stones,

Make vit tome bound to Tank classes only as well.

k i fixed your mess Agaito.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
Just give set bonus to cards so switching will be useless  :police:

Offline Mercenary

• Forum Veteran
#BlockTheScriptAgatio
jopaer/Mercenary

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Doesn't matter keep them the ppl that use them become 123 

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
The amount of time and luck it takes to obtain one of these belts will keep the amount of them fairly low. Changing chances on the the stats or removing them entirely after the fact that several people have obtained these kinds of belts will cause far more trouble. I say add in an EC requirement onto the crafting (1 EC/craft should suffice) and loads of people will stop trying to make these belts. Besides, the problem as many people have said are not the belts, but the scripting. If these belts are removed in order to try and control scripting, then by that logic rings should also become class locked, cape should be made high vit req or class locked along with a whole plethora of options to reduce scripting or make it useless.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
The amount of time and luck it takes to obtain one of these belts will keep the amount of them fairly low. Changing chances on the the stats or removing them entirely after the fact that several people have obtained these kinds of belts will cause far more trouble. I say add in an EC requirement onto the crafting (1 EC/craft should suffice) and loads of people will stop trying to make these belts. Besides, the problem as many people have said are not the belts, but the scripting. If these belts are removed in order to try and control scripting, then by that logic rings should also become class locked, cape should be made high vit req or class locked along with a whole plethora of options to reduce scripting or make it useless.
true but it's still not fair to add an ec requirement to make them after a handfull of people already got them, it is basically the same thing as trials glitch abusers who got away with millions of ec after the nerf; imo the nerf/removal should apply to all current or future existing belts because , let's be honest here, nobody that spent their time to obtain a belt is actually poor and will suffer such a "major" loss.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
true but it's still not fair to add an ec requirement to make them after a handfull of people already got them, it is basically the same thing as trials glitch abusers who got away with millions of ec after the nerf; imo the nerf/removal should apply to all current or future existing belts because , let's be honest here, nobody that spent their time to obtain a belt is actually poor and will suffer such a "major" loss.
Fair point, although it wasnt fair that all those abusers still got away with all those (basically) free items. Regardless, the fix here is either remove all of these belts or leave them as is. Changing % chances on stats would mean that people who have pre-nerf belts still have a huge advantage (not to mention a fortune worth of a belt when its no longer possible or near impossible to obtain -18%) unless each item is individually changed (any changes to stats wont apply to the existing belts; all existing belts would need to be manually edited by Agatio) which is something I dont see happening. Or the option of what was done with the trials glitch would be to limit how many can be made, in this case, increasing prices.

At the end of the day, it doesnt matter what happens with these belts, they arent that big of a deal when looking at the current pk trend of scripting. Regardless of what decision is made on these, pk is still pretty broken overall with the ability to switch gears this fast. This is something which should take a much higher priority imo.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
true but it's still not fair to add an ec requirement to make them after a handfull of people already got them
+100000000000000