Epic Perfect World

Remove OHT -12/-18 Channeling belt

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
I've seen sins use the Lunar helm (I think that's what it was?) to get defense in replacement of having the Dragon Cape restricted. We gonna have a thread for that too?
wtf??

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
I've seen sins use the Lunar helm (I think that's what it was?) to get defense in replacement of having the Dragon Cape restricted. We gonna have a thread for that too?
Lunar helmets suck... i have both of them... thats why i use 

Pls dont nerf me  :normal-46: :normal-2: 

The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Lunar helmets suck... i have both of them... thats why i use

Pls dont nerf me  :normal-46: :normal-2:  

Sorry man we are going to nerf you

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Since this thread was created, at least 2-3 people have been camping OHT forge endlessly making belts.

The seed was planted, now it's sprouting, and now we wait for it to become a problem and then it gets nerfed

huehuehuehuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu

genius 

scatterer3

Why don't we just nerf Burdette

Goldengate

Since this thread was created, at least 2-3 people have been camping OHT forge endlessly making belts.

The seed was planted, now it's sprouting, and now we wait for it to become a problem and then it gets nerfed

huehuehuehuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu

genius
I will have 95 ATT levels with 98% chan base if I get 18 chan belt...
That belt is my new golden wish...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
That problem was long noticed.
A solution was found and will be implemented in the next patch, we will see how it goes with the changes.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
A solution was found and will be implemented in the next patch, we will see how it goes with the changes.
Rip Burdette.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

At least you guys got rid of the NPC in the GM graveyard to get free Warsoul weapons.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela

At least you guys got rid of the NPC in the GM graveyard to get free Warsoul weapons.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Rip Burdette.
it's not rip burdette, he'll simply remove the Material Supplier rofl. only the players who won't ever have it will "rip". same shit happened to no requirement sin gear: ppl who have it on time have it, others dont

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
it's not rip burdette, he'll simply remove the Material Supplier rofl. only the players who won't ever have it will "rip". same shit happened to no requirement sin gear: ppl who have it on time have it, others dont
Agatio cant remove Material Supplier npc or OHT tab from the npc cause you need OHT gold gear to manufacture Warsoul: Jakari Fragment.

Why dafuq did i farm one when there is a way to get it free?? :normal-14: I want compensation GM :normal-14:
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Agatio cant remove Material Supplier npc or OHT tab from the npc cause you need OHT gold gear to manufacture Warsoul: Jakari Fragment.
Why dafuq did i farm one when there is a way to get it free?? :normal-14: I want compensation GM :normal-14:

Yeah, it was like 100 Cannies or something at this one NPC. Thankfully it isn't there anymore especially with how many tryhards have the wall hack now.

Goldengate

Actually I don't really care if this belt gets nerfed or not. What I am really on about is the time Burdette has given into making that belt. Spending over 350 hours in front of the computer all day hoping to get -15%/-18% Chan. That amount of time could be used more wisely lol...
Last Edit: Dec 15, 2015, 12:42 am by Goldengate™

kitty stew

Actually I don't really care if this belt gets nerfed or not. What I am really about is time Burdette has given into making that belt. 350+ hours sitting in front of the computer all day hoping to get -15%/-18% Chan. That amount of time could be used more wisely lol...

Stones and glass houses.