Epic Perfect World

Remove OHT -12/-18 Channeling belt

Zirkon

-1 because One player got it and he plays better in 1vs1's doesn't mean it needs to get removed
There are so many other shet that unbalances game But this doesn't seem to be topping that list

Goldengate

Why bother nerfing jealousy when you can be comfortable in your own skin?

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆

infernchidhu

-1 because One player got it and he plays better in 1vs1's doesn't mean it needs to get removed
There are so many other shet that unbalances game But this doesn't seem to be topping that list
I mean, Zirkon uses Heart of steel on genie spark, doesn't mean that Heart of steel needs a buff or genie spark needs a nerf, it is simply just a bad play

Offline Praelium

• Forum Veteran
No please, I too poor to get 3x -3 ct on r8

Not as game breaking as some of the other luck based gear combos that are possible.

Heyman

1ma0                                                   hey gm, remove knockdown from barb and also remove interval from barb, too broken

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Making WIZARDS and ARCHERS maximum casting base.

Extremely broken.

Remove it before other classes learn to exploit this.
man just quit pw we cant nerf everything just cuz ur a retard at pvp u can just go play  blue name aswell so you dont get 2 hit
Last Edit: Dec 14, 2015, 06:09 am by Brewskie

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
I've seen sins use the Lunar helm (I think that's what it was?) to get defense in replacement of having the Dragon Cape restricted. We gonna have a thread for that too?

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
I've seen sins use the Lunar helm (I think that's every it was?) to get defense in replacement of having the Dragon Cape restricted. We gonna have a thread for that too?
Probably

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
I've seen sins use the Lunar helm (I think that's what it was?) to get defense in replacement of having the Dragon Cape restricted. We gonna have a thread for that too?
Its all about nerf or removing stuff. :-\

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Sorry for grammar error in my first post, phone autocorrect too strong.

Oh, and what about that small amount of people who have the Warsoul bows and weapons that give you 50 attack levels + other stats?

They should be removed too since it gives Barbs (I.E) a boost in dealing 10ks even higher using it, amirite?

Not trying to flame but there's a few things in this game that certain people have that give them an advantage over most but haven't been removed.

Goldengate

How about this?

I re-rolled tons of times to have these stats for my end-game geared cleric. Should my weapon be nerfed because of OP stats?

infernchidhu

How about this?

I re-rolled tons of times to have these stats for my end-game geared cleric. Should my weapon be nerfed because of OP stats?
that is actually garbage stats, but ok