Epic Perfect World

Auto path on mount

Offline Hmongvwj

I noticed that everytime while on mount if you were to auyo path to a destination the mount would de summon and toon would get stuck only way put would be to tele. 

I know its more convinient to just tele theit to shorten the distance then fly/mount to where you need to be but i just like to get an immersive feel for everything. 

Lulu

It works to certain areas now, but yes it'll still glitch if you attempt to go to an unsupported autopath area (mainly outside of towns)

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
I noticed that everytime while on mount if you were to auyo path to a destination the mount would de summon and toon would get stuck only way put would be to tele.

I know its more convinient to just tele theit to shorten the distance then fly/mount to where you need to be but i just like to get an immersive feel for everything.

Very known and much discussed bug since New Horizons patch over 1.5 years ago.
It was a lot worse before.
At least now you can tele, use skills, etc. whereas before, your only options were to either ask a friend to come embrace you or relog altogether.

Simple solution: don't use mount to autopath. Use wings, or feet.  

P.S. Check out the search function (top right corner of every page on forum) Sometimes it helps...

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
  • Characters: Ramoth, Markhor, Path, CeIaena, Aellin, Ashryver, Nehemia
Any reason why this wasn't fixed with the latest patch? Again... it's been an issue for almost a year. Please fix it soon.  :(

Offline Gemini

• Retired Staff Member
  • ⚜ Bookworm ⚜
  • #Courtney♥♥Ansh♥*~#413x7p3kp3k~* ☀ Flowered✿
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Any reason why this wasn't fixed with the latest patch? Again... it's been an issue for almost a year. Please fix it soon.  :(
This issue isn't on our side. The developers of the game itself need to fix before Agatio can implement it here.

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
It works on official now, however Agatio doesn't have the files for the latest expansion. Sad day.

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
This issue isn't on our side. The developers of the game itself need to fix before Agatio can implement it here.
This issue was fixed months and months ago on official server, actually. Like... last summer. 

Angelica

This issue was fixed months and months ago on official server, actually. Like... last summer.
The latest expansion, Eclipse, was released on PWI in December of 2014 and we don't have that either, so anything after that is not in the EPW system yet.

Offline Markhor

• Snake Eater
  • Je ne regrette rien
The latest expansion, Eclipse, was released on PWI in December of 2014 and we don't have that either, so anything after that is not in the EPW system yet.
I've been playing PWI since 2009... I can assure you the mount issue was fixed over there before we got the new races (Eclipse) update, so maybe my "last summer" time frame is inaccurate (I barely know what day it is, let alone how long ago something happened). All I know is that it was an issue on the official server for a few weeks... maybe a couple months at most... then it was fixed BEFORE we had any big expansion update. 

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I've been playing PWI since 2009... I can assure you the mount issue was fixed over there before we got the new races (Eclipse) update, so maybe my "last summer" time frame is inaccurate (I barely know what day it is, let alone how long ago something happened). All I know is that it was an issue on the official server for a few weeks... maybe a couple months at most... then it was fixed BEFORE we had any big expansion update.
It will most likely be fixed once we patch to Eclipse, other than that i don't think there is a fix.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
yeah it was fixed before the eclipse patch

Offline riic

• Characters: Nemissis
  • Faction: Impact
It works to certain areas now, but yes it'll still glitch if you attempt to go to an unsupported autopath area (mainly outside of towns)
They really need to fix this!!!!!!
I usually have to log off to reset my toon or I cant do anything.
When I was a child I acted as a child but when I became a man I put away childish things and took up online gaming in Perfect World LOL