Epic Perfect World

All accept! wiki has the solution =}

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
hello!!! :-* :-* :-*

I would like to suggest agatio to make with Cooldown (6~8 seconds)  to

reduce WC drama, spam, space, Faction rec, World peace, Jewish sellings and increase awesomeness of GMs 8)

because they will be the only ones who will be able to spam :)) :)) :))

- peace :tiger-40: :tiger-37:

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
...Jewish selling? That's.. New and Turning off WC works too, there already is CD to WC 

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
nah, people don't have self control and for that WC drama will never stop, it's just part of life....

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
self control? drama? did you even read what i suggested? pff :-[

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Yes, no more drama ty.

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
thanks atlantic :-* O:-) it's also for spam as well because 1 person can WC every 6 seconds ( example ) ;) 8) O:-)

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
thanks atlantic :-* O:-) it's also for spam as well because 1 person can WC every 6 seconds ( example ) ;) 8) O:-)

But 6 second is long QQ
But if only one of the active/online GM could just freeze WC or something.. for 10 minute, only after TW ofc o.o

Offline 𝓕 𝓪 𝔂 𝓮

• Yikes.
  • 𝓟𝓸𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓼
Honestly, I don't think this is necessary. Let people have their fun, sometimes WCing is all they have ;) You can turn off WC if it bothers you so much etc. 

And if Agatio has a problem with it, he can hire GMs in proper timezones/better GMs if they aren't doing their jobs. It's one of the things they signed up for being a GM on a private server. 

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.
the sht talk is part of the game rofl, if you dont like the spam then turn off wc or blacklist them simple

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
the sht talk is part of the game rofl, if you dont like the spam then turn off wc or blacklist them simple
Pretty much.

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ
Honestly, I don't think this is necessary. Let people have their fun, sometimes WCing is all they have ;) You can turn off WC if it bothers you so much etc.

And if Agatio has a problem with it, he can hire GMs in proper timezones/better GMs if they aren't doing their jobs. It's one of the things they signed up for being a GM on a private server.
^^

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.