Epic Perfect World

Artifex Recruiting Directly Into Alt Faction

Offline blush

• Old Player
Artifex can't recruit anymore guys  :(

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Useless topic js. Candeh baby  :normal-8: where you been i need you!!!!!

Little busy cause holidays darling ,i missed you 💕
I like how we're lowkey offtopic ,this thread is dumb ><
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
You make a valid contribution here, but I think you also misunderstand as well. No one said a word about merges or different factions (that I saw). He posted SSs to show that open recruitment was going to the alt guild. Last I checked Hya was from Axe Group, GoddessofWar was from Worms, and Wiccan
I indulged my self into the general topics that get discussed on the forums these days on top of the one relevant to this thread.
Its really nice to see that at least a very few giving their opinion in a respectful way without any tryhard/troll/trashtalk attempt. Thank you Mihi. :normal-23:
Hi Medea!

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi

Little busy cause holidays darling ,i missed you 💕
I like how we're lowkey offtopic ,this thread is dumb ><
Aww this is so cute  :normal-48: miss you too boo!! 
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
As an outsider (not belonging to either factions or alliances of either factions) this whole Artifex vs Tyrants fight is getting kinda old. I mean what is it that you guys actually fight about? Which one is the #1 faction? What are the methods to establish #1 faction? Who won pk? Well almost every day both factions claim the win of the same pk and then fight about that in wc. Who won the TW? Well that will be seen on monday but even that won't establish which one is #1 faction cause TW is TW and PK is PK. That will only establish the #1 faction on TW and only on THAT particular week.

I know there are some very bad blood between both factions but really guys...if you stop for a second...or maybe few and think about it...what in the *** is it that you are even fighting about? You are fighting over something that can never be truly defined cause no matter what, you guys end up fighting over it anyway.
Yeah but you can't really control that , too many egos clashing ,some do this for fun and some are way too emotional hehe
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Monti

• Old Player
:-\ Well I hate everyone equally, happy gaming.

Offline Unmatched

Be nice and respect each other like me guys 

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Love you too 

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
This shit getting old -.- everyone comes from somewhere. It's a game. Factions are made. Alliances formed. Some factions grow while others burn out. Doesn't matter what anyone says. Pk is always pk. That doesn't change. Play the game. And let it be.

Offline blush

• Old Player

Wow :(

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker

this is off topic delete plz gm

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
As an outsider (not belonging to either factions or alliances of either factions) this whole Artifex vs Tyrants fight is getting kinda old. I mean what is it that you guys actually fight about? Which one is the #1 faction? What are the methods to establish #1 faction? Who won pk? Well almost every day both factions claim the win of the same pk and then fight about that in wc. Who won the TW? Well that will be seen on monday but even that won't establish which one is #1 faction cause TW is TW and PK is PK. That will only establish the #1 faction on TW and only on THAT particular week.

I know there are some very bad blood between both factions but really guys...if you stop for a second...or maybe few and think about it...what in the *** is it that you are even fighting about? You are fighting over something that can never be truly defined cause no matter what, you guys end up fighting over it anyway.

because sometimes it's fun, tho sometimes it's just a bit much

gotta find the happy balance to make things interesting

I personally don't really think your argument makes a whole lot of sense given the context and implications, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion (when made by a fellow patriot only, ofc). Gf and happy gaming, sister.  :normal-25:

I'm basically saying you're saying that my argument is hypocritical because my group does the same thing, but I'm saying your group also does the same thing ("people not 'understanding' or being hypocritical about their actions") so your argument is also hypocritical so it gets us nowhere

gf and happy gaming to you too dude

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex

I like your profile pic. 

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
I like your profile pic.
ty I try

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Hi Medea!
Plz log more often for pk, ok? :normal-12:
I am bored just to "play" with Mahi, Sub and Kevin most of the times in mass. :normal-41: :normal-49:
Above that they need alphalevelwarrior guidance. :normal-37:
♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥