Epic Perfect World

Artifex Recruiting Directly Into Alt Faction

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

Lets gooooooo!
....you win this round.
For now.

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

Some people who were also in XP (although apparently they don't exist unless in the inner clique) didn't join and didn't join for their own reasons as well. You act like nobody knows why and that people actually believe it's a beautiful story about friendship overcoming boundaries. It's not a mystery why people joined Artifex. It's common sense why some people joined, i.e. didn't have to worry about leading, organizing, dealing with drama, finding numbers, replacing friends who became inactive, etc. However, I don't understand how you can come on here and complain about people not "understanding" or being hypocritical about their actions or not listening to others when your group is notorious for doing exactly that about everything, important or superficial. I still remember when you and Swane complained about how Pedro and some others in XP that were now in Artifex wouldn't help you in pk anymore until you joined Artifex when we were all in TheUnion, anyway. You obviously joined to be with your fellow xp friends, not because of some magical situation that people just 'can't understand' as if it's above basic common sense. I like you and I think you're a cool person, but there is no need to be arrogant or condescending about something so trivial.

it may be obvious to you the reasons why, but not to numerous others.  and apparently it is some magical situation no one can understand, because I've explained exactly what you just said and people still say the same things over and over that just aren't reality.

and I just said xp generally because everyone already assumes it was the entire guild of XP anyway.  so it's really everyone else that claims the entire rest of XP doesn't exist.  the people in XP have already said that plenty of other XP members joined other guilds, and all that was said in response was basically "the main 20 joined arti" so that means "XP joined arti"

and I never complained.. that makes it sound like I really want the people who don't want to understand why xp joined arti to understand it, when that's not the case at all.  my comment was more of an acceptance of a fact, and maybe the possibility of an improbable future?  who knows

also this entire thread is arrogant and condescending and trivial so isn't that also hypocritical for you to say... it'll just go around and around in circles with everyone pointing fingers at each other and to which I point back to my original comment: there's no point.  

so it's also hypocritical for you to say what I say is condescending and arrogant and trivial because people from "your group" also do the same thing all the time, so if I have no right to say anything about it then neither do you, so no one should just say anything at all.......... which leads me back to my same point

also I don't dislike you either but don't be surprised if this is how I'll react to this thread lol

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Butthead is still the best  ^-^
Aw ty idol  :normal-25:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
  • Faction: Tyrants
it may be obvious to you the reasons why, but not to numerous others.  and apparently it is some magical situation no one can understand, because I've explained exactly what you just said and people still say the same things over and over that just aren't reality.

and I just said xp generally because everyone already assumes it was the entire guild of XP anyway.  so it's really everyone else that claims the entire rest of XP doesn't exist.  the people in XP have already said that plenty of other XP members joined other guilds, and all that was said in response was basically "the main 20 joined arti" so that means "XP joined arti"

and I never complained.. that makes it sound like I really want the people who don't want to understand why xp joined arti to understand it, when that's not the case at all.  my comment was more of an acceptance of a fact, and maybe the possibility of an improbable future?  who knows

also this entire thread is arrogant and condescending and trivial so isn't that also hypocritical for you to say... it'll just go around and around in circles with everyone pointing fingers at each other and to which I point back to my original comment: there's no point.  

so it's also hypocritical for you to say what I say is condescending and arrogant and trivial because people from "your group" also do the same thing all the time, so if I have no right to say anything about it then neither do you, so no one should just say anything at all.......... which leads me back to my same point

also I don't dislike you either but don't be surprised if this is how I'll react to this thread lol
Too many fancy words for a post that could be summed up in 1 line
Nice sig tho

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Rumi

• x x x
Too many fancy words for a post that could be summed up in 1 line
Nice sig tho

yeah my 1 line was my first comment

and ow ty was done by idol mai
w0w w0w so we not allowed play alts anymore ok :(
btw: who cares

Offline Rumi

• x x x
you think imma read this you ***ing loser who are you SuckMyApples? go die in Warsong

bich you lose to me in 1v1

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
As an outsider (not belonging to either factions or alliances of either factions) this whole Artifex vs Tyrants fight is getting kinda old. I mean what is it that you guys actually fight about? Which one is the #1 faction? What are the methods to establish #1 faction? Who won pk? Well almost every day both factions claim the win of the same pk and then fight about that in wc. Who won the TW? Well that will be seen on monday but even that won't establish which one is #1 faction cause TW is TW and PK is PK. That will only establish the #1 faction on TW and only on THAT particular week.

I know there are some very bad blood between both factions but really guys...if you stop for a second...or maybe few and think about it...what in the *** is it that you are even fighting about? You are fighting over something that can never be truly defined cause no matter what, you guys end up fighting over it anyway.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Useless topic js. Candeh baby  :normal-8: where you been i need you!!!!!
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Artifex recruiting members directly into Alt Faction  :))

Can't challenge the best Tyrants, won't allow randoms into main faction, recruits randoms/pinoys under the alt faction to gain more # in PK

waht a joke of a guild

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:

after embarrassing loss of 6v6, PK almost daily, the tryhardism seems to have grown a level

Tyrants #1 gl w/ ur new silver-strats

:normal-2:  :normal-2: :normal-13:

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
why not? it's a good move.. and why shouldn't they recruit? they can't always be 30-40 people in arti.. they need new and loyal members as well.. don't forget it's a faction as well, like others..

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants

and I just said xp generally because everyone already assumes it was the entire guild of XP anyway.  so it's really everyone else that claims the entire rest of XP doesn't exist.  the people in XP have already said that plenty of other XP members joined other guilds, and all that was said in response was basically "the main 20 joined arti" so that means "XP joined arti"

I personally don't really think your argument makes a whole lot of sense given the context and implications, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion (when made by a fellow patriot only, ofc). Gf and happy gaming, sister.  :normal-25: