Epic Perfect World

Artifex Recruiting Directly Into Alt Faction

Offline Horus

• Beginner
Haha. come on Tyrants. you guys come from every parts of small factions. Everyone knew it but you guys.
How about Archer " Butthead" ? , where is he from ? Everyone knew that he comes from Artifex at the very first of beginning.
There is no point to let you guys , Tyrants" call yourself - Exclusive.   What funny.  You guys should be called " MORONS", which is deserved to all of you Tyrants.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Jeez people calm your virginity ._. please give your keyboards a break...

Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

kitty stew

Inferiority complex in abundance.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Haha. come on Tyrants. you guys come from every parts of small factions. Everyone knew it but you guys.
How about Archer " Butthead" ? , where is he from ? Everyone knew that he comes from Artifex at the very first of beginning.
There is no point to let you guys , Tyrants" call yourself - Exclusive.   What funny.  You guys should be called " MORONS", which is deserved to all of you Tyrants.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
That had nothing to do with Arti. I understand you were never core of GA or considerd important enough, you barely even pk'd but you need to understand that you know jack.. and let it go bro.
Arti wouldn`t have given 2 fcks about GA being close anyways. I doubt they would have even botherd bidding unless they actually wanted the territory.
Seriously FMP told me that he wants to go bid somewhere else cause he didnt want Arti to chase him all over the map... sadly i dont have ss of it but if he got balls he ll admit it... we both know its true
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
the testosterone flowing in this thread tho
I'd say blood. Pass them tampons
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Kia

Seriously FMP told me that he wants to go bid somewhere else cause he didnt want Arti to chase him all over the map... sadly i dont have ss of it but if he got balls he ll admit it... we both know its true
Artifex never cared about GA though unless we needed the land to get closer to lands belonging to a faction we wanted to attack. Just throwing that out there.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
Artifex never cared about GA though unless we needed the land to get closer to lands belonging to a faction we wanted to attack. Just throwing that out there.
i always knew/know that... i even pmed pedro back then (idk if he remembers... prolly not) but that doesnt change the fact that FMP was scared of Arti chasing him all over TW map

Offline Kia

i always knew/know that... i even pmed pedro back then (idk if he remembers... prolly not) but that doesnt change the fact that FMP was scared of Arti chasing him all over TW map
This reminds me so much of Nefarious... *random PWI déjà vu*

Offline Areashi

• Banned
ur bad at the game lmao

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
BAQWULF = The future of Artifex  :-\
and you will be jealous when they take me and NOT YOU... dont try to hide it dude... you wanted to be a part of Artifex since they started but sadly the ppl in there dont like you or your playstyle idk what it is but they rejected you how many times? And when you realised you wont ever have a chance to get into Artifex you started to hate them sooooo much like when you tell a little kid that it cant have that toy.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
stop barking
we both know GA just could get max 50/40 for tw while arti could get 80
no1 would go to that tw . idk why u crying about 1 years ago ?
are u butthurt cuz he kicked u from guild ?
stay low kid

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Lock this thread already? It's stupid.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
stop barking
we both know GA just could get max 50/40 for tw while arti could get 80
no1 would go to that tw . idk why u crying about 1 years ago ?
are u butthurt cuz he kicked u from guild ?
stay low kid
Dont talk to me kid please.... I cant take you serious anyways... Didnt you post a "goodbye vid" on forums like 3 months ago cause you wanted to quit game? And it wasnt bout losing TW to Artifex. I wouldnt ve mind to lose TW even if we wouldnt have shown. The reason he kicked me was that i wanted to win this TW to dont make GA the same of the server for losing TW TO MOBS which all of you "loyal core members" didnt do. After he kicked me i was glad he did it cause GA really became the shame of the server with all players in it. And since that day all you ex GA trash players wont ever EVER have any kind of respect from me....