Epic Perfect World

Artifex Recruiting Directly Into Alt Faction

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Real contribution to what though? The topic of this entire thread was retarded to begin with, not to mention petty. All this thread is is a bunch of adults (and I use that term loosely because holy ***ing shit I hope to god no one on these forums participates in society actively) that are whining over PK ultimately. I remember a few months ago people were whining for the exact opposite. Do people want PK or not want it? I realize mom didn't love half the people here and tell them how great they are and need the validation on a nearly extinct game, but shit, this is next level.
Pretty sure the point was people actively recruiting into an alt guild to bypass the 200 player faction limit despite Domgrath having a mental disease or not.
Last Edit: Dec 13, 2015, 04:53 pm by Noona

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
it's almost 2016 n artifex still crying about the russians lmao

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
Pretty sure the point was people actively recruiting into an alt guild to bypass the 200 player faction limit despite Domgrath having mental disease or not.
Cool! Still doesn't matter and still a brain-dead topic to talk about.

Ducks recruiting active R8 pkers looking for a fun, drama free faction for TW/NW/PK
I think this is what you meant to say.

Offline Essence

• Want some more?
  • You don't like me? Pinch my ass!
  • Characters: Essence
  • Faction: HangOver
Oh okay.

That's nice.
Essence

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Worms recruiting active r9r3 :police:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Just people in Kermo's pt which is like 4-5 people 
At the end of the day, there's still more HO at PK than Artifex alt guild randoms ;)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
No offense dude but i bet you are just mad that they didnt let you join...
this.

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated
  • Tyrants Legend
  • Balance expert
  • Characters: Teru
Real contribution to what though? The topic of this entire thread was retarded to begin with, not to mention petty. All this thread is is a bunch of adults (and I use that term loosely because holy ***ing shit I hope to god no one on these forums participates in society actively) that are whining over PK ultimately. I remember a few months ago people were whining for the exact opposite. Do people want PK or not want it? I realize mom didn't love half the people here and tell them how great they are and need the validation on a nearly extinct game, but shit, this is next level.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Don't sweat nerds.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
the testosterone flowing in this thread tho
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks

I guess you and I have different definitions of fun then. Thats ok though, if this is the point of the thread and people are having fun then by all means. 

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Anyone else hitting refresh to see the next paragraph long reply?

Offline AuH.s.n

• SnE
  • 80% of success is showing up.
mad Tyrants everywhere :))
Just DotA, For Ever, Till The End
I'm Not that Good
Maybe am in F*cking, But not at evrything!
زندگیمو میسازم، اونطوری که میخواهم

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
i wouldnt talk if i was you after you got so scared and sh!t your pants when you accidentaly bidded next to Artifex when TW season started and you were Leader of GA and then you lost TW to mobs ON PURPOSE just to get away from Arti.... remember that?? And now you talk like that bout Arti...
That had nothing to do with Arti. I understand you were never core of GA or considerd important enough, you barely even pk'd but you need to understand that you know jack.. and let it go bro.
Arti wouldn`t have given 2 fcks about GA being close anyways. I doubt they would have even botherd bidding unless they actually wanted the territory.