Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Nice vid man you got many wannabe yous mad

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Butthead talking about gearswaping ? have you really looked to your guild ? LOL. You can see it clearly everytime Geo ( well geared ea ) hits Chill , Schizo and other eas and he crits as 3k , don't have time to mention your other friends that stays whole pk with def gears lol. It's funny cause when there is a thread asking who is best ea's etc you never  get mentioned. Geo does. You post videos like him , people see your videos like they see his , they know what they're watching ;) 

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
Butthead talking about gearswaping ? have you really looked to your guild ? LOL. You can see it clearly everytime Geo ( well geared ea ) hits Chill , Schizo and other eas and he crits as 3k , don't have time to mention your other friends that stays whole pk with def gears lol. It's funny cause when there is a thread asking who is best ea's etc you never  get mentioned. Geo does. You post videos like him , people see your videos like they see his , they know what they're watching ;)
Doesnt matter, Artifex is worst new guild with all randoms w.o any experience in pw only numbers donations scripts and brainwashed emotional delusional retardusional people, discuss
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Doesnt matter, Artifex is worst new guild with all randoms w.o any experience in pw only numbers donations scripts and brainwashed emotional delusional retardusional people, discuss
agreed, and vp top 8 too

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Butthead talking about gearswaping ? have you really looked to your guild ? LOL. You can see it clearly everytime Geo ( well geared ea ) hits Chill , Schizo and other eas and he crits as 3k , don't have time to mention your other friends that stays whole pk with def gears lol. It's funny cause when there is a thread asking who is best ea's etc you never  get mentioned. Geo does. You post videos like him , people see your videos like they see his , they know what they're watching ;)
And since when i said they are good? Any player who use def set with any macro/script sht aren't good. My opinion.
I'm pretty sure i'm looking for way more interesting moments in mass pk than most EAs. Do you see him running middle of enemy DDs alone or with pt to make things more interesting? No. And atm i don't even know why i explain something to you, really lol
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
And since when i said they are good? Any player who use def set with any macro/script sht aren't good. My opinion.
I'm pretty sure i'm looking for way more interesting moments in mass pk than most EAs. Do you see him running middle of enemy DDs alone or with pt to make things more interesting? No. And atm i don't even know why i explain something to you, really lol
calm your anger, you can clearly see i was front line or right next to the side of your guild the entire pk, it is not my fault you're getting wiped faster than i can move forward, now get lost no loser eas in my thread thx
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
There will never be a "best" of any classes or anything only pro's Please use the correct words, there will always be a better person who plays their class than you and their can be someone better than him.  They will never be a best to best only veteran & Pro
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Any player who use def set with any macro/script sht aren't good. My opinion
Are you saying Brudette isn't good aswell then?
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Ouch.

Offline ╰❇╮

• Nurse
  • Characters: IDesire - Amatusaru - MoonFall
Looooooooool

Shazzy my cutie wifu!
✿   Ty Royal for the lovely art   ✿

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Sanrior

• Artifex
REKTTT

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

Yes, why? So does Rass sometimes on his EA. Ouch?
Funny random "burned" comments tho lol Don't think they even care about it like some freaks.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!