Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Unstoppable

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
thats great video homo

Angelica

Offline Hyorin

• Moderated
Nice video Subby  :police:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SkriiLLex

• Respect the zombies
  • #Sweg
  • Faction: Artifex forever

Offline ▽Astrid

• Old Player
  • Characters: Astrid
  • Faction: Artifex
Nice video,enjoyed watching  :-\

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
big barker small biter
nice destroyer of artifex, you kill us with your nonsense and shit strategies, nice tw you guys got rekt so easy btw lol good fight

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
nice destroyer of artifex, you kill us with your nonsense and shit strategies, nice tw you guys got rekt so easy btw lol good fight
dare talk to the strategist like that??  :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2:
oh man i can't ...................
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.