Epic Perfect World

Epic Perfect World - Unstoppable

good video as always showing who is best >artifex<

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Dont mad , artifex will be gone , then you will come begging for invite and guess what  YOU WILL BE REJECTED LMAO Byy
Do you suffer of severe brain damage damage ?
It's a rhetorical question btw, in case you try to reply.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

infernchidhu

It's a rhetorical question btw, in case you try to reply.
you spelt it right this time, good job lmao

OT : Nice video, always nice to see how pk looks like from losing team, cheers

Zirkon

even after u  guys went trashtalking in wc n szing , half of  faction were still pking , also you can see in the last part not everyone was there  also NO HARD FEELING LMAO
Dont mad , artifex will be gone , then you will come begging for invite and guess what  YOU WILL BE REJECTED LMAO Byy
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
The Emotions oh my god
Its ok to be mad man but this is Areashi lvl hatred lol
This is what happens when u ask russians to help u and still lose a 2vs1 pk

Offline 2

• Old Player
did u just copy past this reply , cuz that was like 2sec after he posted  :normal-16: :normal-2: also stop fking lying to yourself , you guys lost and claim win , you faction will be  vanished  in the next future STAY CALM  ,nothing last forever , you guys just dont want admit that artifex will be gone soon and by soon  i mean next weeek GOOD BYE ARTIFEX .

OT : nice video sub :)
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Offline Emilkinz

• #ConchitaTeam
  • Faction: Artifex
is funny you mention begging when your so called core members mostly begged their members to join rather than someone asking them to join, also not really mad at all when we have been the most dominant faction to ever be created in EPW, you think you're good being a 3-4 months old guild with the most random trash from the server, i mean just look at you lol who even knows you, you're just a forum wr typing with blue font and shit, but can you back up your shit in TW? i don't think so boy, oh let me finish like you do DON'T MAD BRO LMAO
i guess finishing with all caps is what kids do nowdays? idk 

infernchidhu

is funny you mention begging when your so called core members mostly begged their members to join rather than someone asking them to join, also not really mad at all when we have been the most dominant faction to ever be created in EPW, you think you're good being a 3-4 months old guild with the most random trash from the server, i mean just look at you lol who even knows you, you're just a forum wr typing with blue font and shit, but can you back up your shit in TW? i don't think so boy, oh let me finish like you do DON'T MAD BRO LMAO
big barker small biter

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
It's a rhetorical question btw, in case you try to reply.
you two need to take a deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath and relax 

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
you two need to take a deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath and relax afk.
Yeah bro dont mad when beg for inv xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Klaus

• The Original
  • Faction: Tyrants
Yeah bro dont mad when beg for inv xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
dontworry

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
dontworry
ahahahahah yeah ahahahah yeah

OT : Nice video, always nice to see how pk looks like from losing team, cheers
I agree that's why i like to watch Tyrants videos honestly

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
is funny you mention begging when your so called core members mostly begged their members to join rather than someone asking them to join
What....?

Offline Cherub

• I'm cute.
  • Characters: Cherub, Xami
  • Faction: Artifex
you two need to take a deeeeeeeeeeeeep breath and relax
Dude you need to go xD

Offline 2

• Old Player
big barker small biter
wait, are you good? nope

infernchidhu