Epic Perfect World

e-Motion pictures presents

Offline Kia

Yes and I'm a reject of Artifex, along with Ana, Kareem, Diogo and all the others that left. :'( :'(
Do you need me to compile a list of people who were rejected from Artifex and are now Tyrants? I can ask Pedro for access to the applications. No problem.
PS: Forgive me, i forgot to add DogsArmy to the list above.

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Do you need me to compile a list of people who were rejected from Artifex and are now Tyrants? I can ask Pedro for access to the applications. No problem.
Please do. Make sure to add me so I can go savage on you without restraint.

infernchidhu

Yes and I'm a reject of Artifex, along with Ana, Kareem, Diogo and all the others that left. :'( :'(
Soochi rejected from Artifex all 69 applications denied due to excessive kdr, confirmed alt killer 

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
Slick of the Uchiha clan has appeared and has made many easies. Music reminded me of Super Mario. Gameplay was A+
LOL @ Archy having to post for you becaused banned :))
Who's Slick in Uchiha Clan?  :(
good video my student , you made too many easies , I'm proud of you  :police:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Don't care enough tbh, both guilds invite people who have been rejected by either guild. No need to act as if it's something scandalous or unheard of that only Tyrants do.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Don't care enough tbh, both guilds invite people who have been rejected by either guild. No need to act as if it's something scandalous or unheard of that only Tyrants do.
shut up dude, u dare talk to artifex teamsner ep?!?!?!?! DO U EVEN HAVE A CLUE? ARTI MOTHERFCKING FEX TEAMSNER EP?! ARE U OK DUDE? U DARE SAY ARTI INV RANDOMS?!!? guild was built of legends+ancient elder with huge knowledge of pressing 123456789 and inventing scripts+def camp.  :normal-9: :normal-9:

Offline Kia

I wasn't the one who brought it up nor the one who tried to shame others with it. Please don't act as if it was directed towards you when i was obviously speaking about people who officially applied and got rejected. Thanks.

newlove

shut up dude, u dare talk to artifex teamsner ep?!?!?!?! DO U EVEN HAVE A CLUE? ARTI MOTHERFCKING FEX TEAMSNER EP?! ARE U OK DUDE? U DARE SAY ARTI INV RANDOMS?!!? guild was built of legends+ancient elder with huge knowledge of pressing 123456789 and inventing scripts+def camp.  :normal-9: :normal-9:
Hello artifex reject  :police:

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Hello artifex reject  :police:
hello worms dog :-*

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Cool music and video. Enjoyed watching. Nice pt xD, so that's what it looked like with trees. :3

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline 3

• Old Player
refl these kids are so mad lmae

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran