Epic Perfect World

EPW - Tyrants vs Artifex - Yiuri 12/11/2015 (Full Recorded)

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Tyrants #1 no chance for enemy  :police:

Offline Kia

I don't understand why Artifex's main players are acting like they were XP's best friends now that they merged together. Artifex vs XP had to be one of the most autistic discussions I ever participated in where both sides talked monumental levels of shit to each other, claiming they and themselves were the greatest faction at that point. Now XP is saying ''XP is the best'' and Artifex's core (what's left of it anyway) now say that XP was the best. I'm guessing this has to be because Artifex realises that they need XP's power in order to win vs Tyrants?
Or maybe it is because if you get closer at someone you will be able to get a better idea about what that person is like. Getting to know them might change your mind about them because at the end of the day we are all only human. Maybe you should pull your head out of this entire Artifex-Tyrants rivalry for a while and open your eyes to the world like it really is. I don't know if you actually ever tried to make friends or be nice to someone not because they are useful to you or because you need something but because it is actually great to have friends. It can really be a great thing. You should give it a shot. It's fun.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
Or maybe it is because if you get closer at someone you will be able to get a better idea about what that person is like. Getting to know them might change your mind about them because at the end of the day we are all only human. Maybe you should pull your head out of this entire Artifex-Tyrants rivalry for a while and open your eyes to the world like it really is. I don't know if you actually ever tried to make friends or be nice to someone not because they are useful to you or because you need something but because it is actually great to have friends. It can really be a great thing. You should give it a shot. It's fun.

I love how your mind thinks pretty much my exact thoughts
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)
Brother you lost , Artifex was winner , u hide shame by not ending ur video while ur guild got wiped

Offline 3

• Old Player

I love how your mind thinks pretty much my exact thoughts

typical dater of the E logic lmfae

I don't understand why Artifex's main players are acting like they were XP's best friends now that they merged together. Artifex vs XP had to be one of the most autistic discussions I ever participated in where both sides talked monumental levels of shit to each other, claiming they and themselves were the greatest faction at that point. Now XP is saying ''XP is the best'' and Artifex's core (what's left of it anyway) now say that XP was the best. I'm guessing this has to be because Artifex realises that they need XP's power in order to win vs Tyrants?
why is this kid so mad lmfae

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
that was 1 year ago when all xpend crew should have quit instead of joining arti till the biggest try hards new generation emerged aka tyrants
but we as xpendables do what we want dont interfere in the discussions of the gods
Sorry but I ain't interfering in no gods' discussion, I believe all of you are mere mounts now. :pig-25:

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
Sorry but I ain't interfering in no gods' discussion, I believe all of you are mere mounts now. :pig-25:
its not you who decide , a fanboy/girl trying to defy his/her idols what a joke
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I like seeing your videos on the master race of PW. Rarely see a veno pk video.

Nice music, but you could work on that intro quality though.

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019

typical dater of the E logic lmfae
why is this kid so mad lmfae
Sorry but i don't date online ^^ sowwie to disappoint you thou <3

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
I like seeing your videos on the master race of PW. Rarely see a veno pk video.

Nice music, but you could work on that intro quality though.
Thank you i will try to run with no mods on and run regular but cant make no promises

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
Skimmed a few pages  :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline TeruTheGreat

• Moderated