Epic Perfect World

EPW - Tyrants vs Artifex - Yiuri 12/11/2015 (Full Recorded)

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
  • Characters: Yuri
.... LOL..

is that a nightcore version or some shit of the song from camp rock...........

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Alll songs i use is mostly from nightcore :"3
Best Mid Tier Guild to challenge the Top

Insanity

only watched the intro then i vomit few times you had an attempt to do a kevin video but you failed miserably

it was a really boring easy pk i don't even need to say who won because we are always winner guys

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
good vid

look at enemy barking cause lost pk  :normal-2:

Offline Scripter

• Old Player
  • I give 0 ***s and I got 0 chill in me.
  • Characters: AdreAnaline
yo you talkin bout xp? normal-2

Seems like it  :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

So Wat I'm reading is basically everything that xp is right now?  Damn that's kinda ironic

that's what he(Aelios)said on a video of Warning vs Artifex referring to the way Xp merged with Arti. So yes, he was talking bout Xp. I just found it funny, how poetic and inspiring that line was, and look at him now. :normal-2:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
what in the name of video editing was that intro...got me to throw up  a bit fck

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
wannabe intro... no comments on the song lmao bb
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Why do you always have to claim you win a pk when you don't ?
I'm sorry bro, but this is Arti in a nutshell aswell.

Nice video Yuiri, giggled at the intro  ;D

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
that's what he(Aelios)said on a video of Warning vs Artifex referring to the way Xp merged with Arti. So yes, he was talking bout Xp. I just found it funny, how poetic and inspiring that line was, and look at him now. :normal-2:
that was 1 year ago when all xpend crew should have quit instead of joining arti till the biggest try hards new generation emerged aka tyrants 
but we as xpendables do what we want dont interfere in the discussions of the gods 
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent
wdf 10 pages lol...
good video btw 

Insanity

that was 1 year ago when all xpend crew should have quit instead of joining arti till the biggest try hards new generation emerged aka tyrants
but we as xpendables do what we want dont interfere in the discussions of the gods
take it easy on them bro they are losing cant handle more pressure

Offline Areashi

• Banned
I don't understand why Artifex's main players are acting like they were XP's best friends now that they merged together. Artifex vs XP had to be one of the most autistic discussions I ever participated in where both sides talked monumental levels of shit to each other, claiming they and themselves were the greatest faction at that point. Now XP is saying ''XP is the best'' and Artifex's core (what's left of it anyway) now say that XP was the best. I'm guessing this has to be because Artifex realises that they need XP's power in order to win vs Tyrants?

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
only watched the intro then i vomit few times you had an attempt to do a kevin video but you failed miserably

it was a really boring easy pk i don't even need to say who won because we are always winner guys
If your vomiting i suggest you visit a nearest clinic you might have a serious illness :(

what in the name of video editing was that intro...got me to throw up  a bit fck
^ Same to you as well please get personal help ^^

good vid

look at enemy barking cause lost pk  :normal-2:

Thank you
:)
I'm sorry bro, but this is Arti in a nutshell aswell.

Nice video Yuiri, giggled at the intro ;D

Thankies more will be out soon ^^
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2015, 04:55 pm by Yuri

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't understand why Artifex's main players are acting like they were XP's best friends now that they merged together. Artifex vs XP had to be one of the most autistic discussions I ever participated in where both sides talked monumental levels of shit to each other, claiming they and themselves were the greatest faction at that point. Now XP is saying ''XP is the best'' and Artifex's core (what's left of it anyway) now say that XP was the best. I'm guessing this has to be because Artifex realises that they need XP's power in order to win vs Tyrants?

cos we all recognized it's just a game but everyone else didn't (aka people like you who will hold on to trashtalk for the rest of your life I guess?)  your way of thinking actually makes less sense when you really think about it

Offline Erain

• Retired 2005-2019
Im just going to leave this here and be done with this convo.

More Arti than much of tyrants sitting in safe zone at the near end. Aka died and only saw myself & 1 other tyrant that even went into safe zone

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα