Epic Perfect World

Post your UI.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
NoobWard , didn't work on mine , lot's of stuff left ... idk what happened Q.Q , i downloaded it from that link as my browser option , extracted and replaced Surface and the other file name , but only this came out http://prntscr.com/9j10pj

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
NoobWard , didn't work on mine , lot's of stuff left ... idk what happened Q.Q , i downloaded it from that link as my browser option , extracted and replaced Surface and the other file name , but only this came out http://prntscr.com/9j10pj
what UI were you using before emerald or the one that shows on your SS ?

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
NoobWard , didn't work on mine , lot's of stuff left ... idk what happened Q.Q , i downloaded it from that link as my browser option , extracted and replaced Surface and the other file name , but only this came out http://prntscr.com/9j10pj
Were you using theme 0? If so, try changing it to 1 (see if that works first), verifying and then replacing the files (try interfaces only first, both if interfaces only doesn't work).

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Hi

So this is the UI i have been working on for a while...tinker tad bit almost every evening .
i remodeled a lot of thingies so dont hate on the design :c
main color theme is black and green
the UI is based on emerald UI (default EPW UI) so you shouldnt have any issues with patcher.

back up your surfaces.pck and interfaces.pck files before trying this out

and well you can allways write what you think of it...tho this is my first time making something like this so be gentle :(

install by extracting and dropping the files in element folder overwrite when asked (back up the files you are going to overwrite surfaces.pck and interfaces.pck)

uninstall by dropping the backed up surfaces.pck and interfaces.pck files in the element folder and overwriting when asked

made this on GIMP2.8

aand so well basicly enjoy and feel free to adabt it to your personal taste

this is not meant for some ppl to sell as UI service this is free and if someone sells you this UI (in any form) you should report the person as a scammer to a GM

SS
jk
here

Files
Awesome UI, btw. Looks super sick. Would you mind if I copied some of your files into mine? (mainly sparks, they just look so cool.)

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
Awesome UI, btw. Looks super sick. Would you mind if I copied some of your files into mine? (mainly sparks, they just look so cool.)
sure ofc you can

and Ty^^ glad you like it

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I just tried his ui and it works fine for me. Which UI did you use before? The one Tonika? posted a guide on how to use sometime back? http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=21179.msg276305#msg276305
If so, just change it back.

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Ty Eskimo <3 , btw the UI looks awesome gj <3 

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto

Just got genie done, following windows recoloring, mini map frame and charms

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
Ty Eskimo <3 , btw the UI looks awesome gj <3
Ty glad you got it to work

Offline ★UMAD★

• ☆Light Speed AA'r☆
  • Characters: ★UMAD★/SpamAps
  • Faction: ☆Artifex (#1)

Thanks Goldenwish for the Ui

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Just got genie done, following windows recoloring, mini map frame and charms
Ah the tears  :'(, all coming together.
Btw, do the cast bar aswell, like black outline and the red bar inside, with the red crystals above and under. Would look epic.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Ah the tears  :'(, all coming together.
Btw, do the cast bar aswell, like black outline and the red bar inside, with the red crystals above and under. Would look epic.
I have that in mind, give me the path for it though

Goldengate

You're welcome  O:-)

Angelica

that amount of copy lmfao
i find it sad that you would pay somebody to copy someone else's work
Last Edit: Dec 27, 2015, 02:24 pm by Nostalgia

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA