Epic Perfect World

EpicPW on Smartphone

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
I think ET stopped updating this, not sure but i'm more surprised you expected to play this on your android o.o

anyways, it was just meant to be a bit more convinient way to view the forum i believe and mainly utilize the user panel to cater for smartphones better.

Haven't heard anything about this for a while.
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Ennaoj

As what Labs said, I'd be really glad to have an update on this.
Been reading and following this before but kind of forgot about it already since there have not been much of a bump or updates on this.

Thanks
I did expect to be able to play it on my phone lol check my phone's more advanced than a computer even it could totally run it

Offline SHINIGAMI

I did expect to be able to play it on my phone lol check my phone's more advanced than a computer even it could totally run it

Nice potato you are selling.

Ennaoj

You sure you even have one?
:D

Offline Striker

• Banned
  • App/Web Developer
  • Characters: BAHA
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I really don't like this app .-. but good job

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
I think ET stopped updating this, not sure but i'm more surprised you expected to play this on your android o.o

anyways, it was just meant to be a bit more convinient way to view the forum i believe and mainly utilize the user panel to cater for smartphones better.

Haven't heard anything about this for a while.
Well you can run it on a Razer edge...imagined playing epw with 1080x1920 resolution on a phone...

Offline SHINIGAMI

Well you can run it on a Razer edge...imagined playing epw with 1080x1920 resolution on a phone...

still completely two different things..

razer edge is essentially just a slimmed down windows laptop same with any other windows tablet.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Your fingers would press every skill there is o.o