Epic Perfect World

Zirkon |Artifex Vs Tyrants | Desperation (WR PoV)

OmegaRa

what lol who the fack are u
U think i chi siphon u ? even if i do that shet even if i give u free chi
U have 0 brain on how to use it : )
Still trying hard to be a proper DPH wr in a custom server? lmfao
Brother, I'm just saying thank you for the free sparks of chi! Come on buddy, don't forget, you look up to me, God Omega, when it comes to mass PK =).
Beat you in other server, beat you on Phoenix, and this is no different. Let me give you an honest review of your video though.
Good survivability,  however the amount of what I call CBBM (Cry-Baby BM) Is too much. You should really stop relying on your EP to keep you alive, and ironically you still died so much you grew abs from dying and coming back up.
 No variability in your skill set, and very monotonous playstyle. Aside from the good music, you still have a lot of work to do to catch up to God Omega.
Critics have called this video as:
"Bad"
"Needs to learn"
"Zirkon is the #1 reason for Global Warming"
My video coming up soon, you should watch it =)
How was that swim btw?

Offline Aєℓισѕ

• Xpendable
smart move from tyrants, been on a losing streak for a while and they can't explain it to their members so they fake a win and sig sz, i can say i'm impressed by the good tactic to prevent the guild morale to go below ground  :normal-1:
enemy so desperate that they fake a win to satisfy their members like a ***** fake an orgasm to satisfy customer , seems logical imo .
P.s : plz no ban 
ᴴᵉ ᶜᵒᶰᵠᵘᵉʳˢ ʷʰᵒ ᵉᶰᵈᵘʳᵉˢ

Zirkon

Brother, I'm just saying thank you for the free sparks of chi! Come on buddy, don't forget, you look up to me, God Omega, when it comes to mass PK =).
Beat you in other server, beat you on Phoenix, and this is no different. Let me give you an honest review of your video though.
Good survivability,  however the amount of what I call CBBM (Cry-Baby BM) Is too much. You should really stop relying on your EP to keep you alive, and ironically you still died so much you grew abs from dying and coming back up.
 No variability in your skill set, and very monotonous playstyle. Aside from the good music, you still have a lot of work to do to catch up to God Omega.
"Bad"
"Needs to learn"
How was that swim btw?
:normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2: :normal-14: :normal-2:
oh my god thanks for posting a good joke
Another Delusional tyrants wr Like you making a joke yesterday on WC

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Insanity

"Bad"
"Needs to learn"
How was that swim btw?
who's this guy? :normal-10:

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
nice vid
i like how losers(tyrants) try give fake hope to members.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
nice vid
It's what keeps them going man

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Man *** your music taste. I swear it's hard to satisfy you, you bastard LOL.
i have to agree with you lmao
fawking peeja always jew with music  :normal-6:
good video zirikon baby sexy gameplay 

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
nice vid
its the only way for all commissioner there not rq :normal-37:

Zirkon

niceee one men
Thanks meng!

1 of the Arti member who doesn't has cute UI  :-X
Nice video Mahi , music was good too
yeh man i dont like the russian UI Way too much work done in it
And thanks glad u enjoyed

nice vid
thanks, yeh thats what keeps them going

Nice PK :monkey-14:
Thanks

enemy so desperate that they fake a win to satisfy their members like a ***** fake an orgasm to satisfy customer , seems logical imo .
P.s : plz no ban
Yeap lmao Trying achieve a fake win to keep their People "happy"

i have to agree with you lmao
fawking peeja always jew with music  :normal-6:
good video zirikon baby sexy gameplay
Thanks bro I love u  :-*

You are not ashamed to even post this video? Your guild got literally fcked, you guys killed probably like 5 people max somewhere far on the flank, fly up and took a sz sig  ???
Whats even more funny... look at gc, how everyone act LOL.. Zeus: OMGGGGGGGGGGG SZ FAST PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
PS. just disband it already... shame of epw guild.
Yeh man Zeus Screaming to SZ While Artifex was wiping tyrants
They are trying so hard to achieve a fake "win"

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
tyrants making progapanda lmfao  ;D ;D ;D ;D, your members seem to be brainwashed..., artifex won that pk, no question of it

OT: good video and music ! ;)

Offline Rukeli

• ♚OC♚
  • Creator of PW
tho i guess, we will see what TW says, or will they sz sig there too and claim win? ???

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
tho i guess, we will see what TW says, or will they sz sig there too and claim win? ???
probably since aeternum can't come :pig-17:
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Noisy

• Hello friends
  • Faction: Artifex / Virtus.Pro
+1  :normal-2: :normal-2:
'' GUYS WE ARE IN THEIR BASE, DOESNT MATTER WE DIDNT TOUCH CRYRSTAL!!!!!!!! LETS SZ SIG AND PRETEND WE WERE CLOSER TO WINNING THAN THEM!!!!!!!!!1!!1!!!1!11 EASSYYYYY WIN !!!!!!!!!!!! '' 
Virtus.Pro top1 team in CS:GO 2k15

http://prntscr.com/czdv76

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex