Epic Perfect World

Zirkon |Artifex Vs Tyrants | Desperation (WR PoV)

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
another day, another win  :normal-2:
i feel like i'm dead

Zirkon

noob WR
:normal-9:

Sad I missed PK :(
I logged on, and the first thing I see is them claiming they won

Yeap They are Delusional as ever

Nice Fight
Thanks

always nice to see videos from the losing sides hehehe  :P :-* nice job but Tyrants won this sorry ^-^
YEs man clearly this is how delusional u guys u made ur members believe that u pushed artifex into water and edited out the ending in ur video
But in my video u clearly see we are pushing u and all of ur guild members just suddenly start flying and trying to take sz sig and go on wc and spam shet
I have seen really sz sigs but this has to top all of them

There are more red dots than green dots.....
And there are green dots jumping into the river...

You guys were literally pushed until you had to jump into the river... ~_~

OT: Nice vid, I guess. ~_~;
Clearly we were pushed into the water , Idk if u checked my ending or the 2nd SS u guys were pking and non of us were in the water in 2nd SS
That was the time u guys believed it was a good time to SZ because "we cannot win this shet"
ur members are made to believe u won something ;)

I really love the music selection, nice vid
Thanks glad u enjoyed

This was def one of the most embarrassing sz sigs I've ever seen. It's amazing how fast they disappear once Russia leaves.
2v1 just another day at PK. Btw brave music Zirkon bro, those sigs got destroyed LOL
Yeap man one of the most delusional sz sigs
2vs1 still cannot Even push artifex
Thanks bro  :-*

nice music :)
Thanks bro

+1 my boy, + reported for griefing, posted video of r a p e on Tyrants, should be taken down from forum. Tyrants still small kid ;( the one who meeting priest psh, if ye know watimean. : > hehe
LOOL +1 man they are the most delusional+Emotional players

nice video ZirNaab ... ;D ;D
Thnks bro

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL and they thought they won, what ever make them feel better bro, nice1 man
Thanks man the new tactic is to fly up and sz and claim ur win in world chat  :normal-2: :normal-3:
smart move from tyrants, been on a losing streak for a while and they can't explain it to their members so they fake a win and sig sz, i can say i'm impressed by the good tactic to prevent the guild morale to go below ground  :normal-1:
True man LOL 

Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 11:15 am by Zirkon

Offline Riel

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Xiv, Yueliang, Oliver
 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: what a shame LOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
sorry to tell u bro but everything but 3rd song was lacking energy, i didnt feel any other tracks, so sht....
they prolly wiped ur dd squads and ignored CC and just went sz xaxaxaxaxa
but it's ok, u're still sht  :-*

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
sorry to tell u bro but everything but 3rd song was lacking energy, i didnt feel any other tracks, so sht....
Man *** your music taste. I swear it's hard to satisfy you, you bastard LOL.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
You guys got locked down at the river and flanked.
Took you too long to resig

"Tyrants getting pushed so they flew up and sz"
Aha okay

Good video tho.

Offline Skazy

• Forum Veteran
  • Best EA/WF/PL/LEADER/PLAYER/HUSBAND
  • Characters: rtts
  • Faction: ★469★
Man *** your music taste. I swear it's hard to satisfy you, you bastard LOL.
:normal-12: :normal-12: no hate pls bro... i dont like avarge hardstyle... need something..powerful...like this...

Zirkon

:normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: what a shame LOOOOOOOOOOOL
+1 lmao

noob such picky music taste and no man 80% artifex was in the pk when they szed
Ur sht noob  :normal-37:

Aha okay

Good video tho.

What LOL are u guys made to believe that?
Well heres what happened u guys got locked into a corner there with a mountain no place to signet Was about to get wiped
FMP only shows part of his video where he just fly up and sig sz I have recorded the whole thing U can even see like 40-50 Arti is there when they just fly and sig sz

Check my video clearly at the ending we had blue dots in the S side idk which nerd in ur guild decided we were pushed into the river prolly someone who cannot see mini map (LOLLMFAOROFL it was Zeus who said it to sig sz in GC no wonder)
This is just an act of Desperation to claim win

Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 08:52 am by Zirkon

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked

What LOL are u guys made to believe that?
Well heres what happened u guys got locked into a corner there with a mountain no place to signet Was about to get wiped
FMP only shows part of his video where he just fly up and sig sz I have recorded the whole thing U can even see like 40-50 Arti is there when they just fly and sig sz

Check my video clearly at the ending we had blue dots in the S side idk which nerd in ur guild decided we were pushed into the river prolly someone who cannot see mini map (LOLLMFAOROFL it was Zeus who said it to sig sz in GC no wonder)
This is just an act of Desperation to claim win
Because I was there when you guys got pushed, and your end was edited. 
Look again at 6:55, look at all your blue dots, how they ran into the water, and also compare that with the picture of your *before tyrants sz*, where did all those blue dots go :c, destroyed I tell you. 
Like I said, the few Arti behind us weren't really relevant, and your resig was late, so we took the win.

Zirkon

Look again at 6:55, look at all your blue dots, how they ran into the water, and also compare that with the picture of your *before tyrants sz*, where did all those blue dots go :c, destroyed I tell you.
Like I said, the few Arti behind us weren't really relevant, and your resig was late, so we took the win.
oh my god dis guy LMAO
Dude even in FMPS video(the 24sec one) u can see Like 30 Red Dots in S I watched his video aswell
U guys got cornered near the mountain where u were about to get wiped and just flew up and sig sz
But You might be new to this kind of pk I Don't think of u to Understand it
This is just an act of desperation to claim a "win"

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
2vs1 Artifex won again nothing new , enemy still easy as f*** no wonder they sig sz mid pk after getting pushed from 4 sides and claim win  :normal-2:
OT : good video bro, better then Tyrants WRs by miles
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
oh my god dis guy LMAO
Dude even in FMPS video(the 24sec one) u can see Like 30 Red Dots in S I watched his video aswell
U guys got cornered near the mountain where u were about to get wiped and just flew up and sig sz
But You might be new to this kind of pk I Don't think of u to Understand it
This is just an act of desperation to claim a "win"
Why are you trying to turn this around, are you kidding me?
You guys were the cornered ones, and most of your DD squad got flanked there, (dont make me compare your minimap at 6:55 to your *before tyrants sigged* photo, where the whole squad was dead aswell it seems). 
You guys then wanted to resig and do the same to us, which is why in the *after tyrants sz* photo more and more blue dots are coming from S. But we obviously weren't stupid enough for that and we SZ. 
I'm done replying tho, seems pointless.

Offline BriEsT

• Don
 Right bcz winning pk is what matters .  Oh I would love to see you win tw as well just to see how retarded and happy you would be after it . P.S not saying artifex is better in that way but just pointing out you aint any better if you do the same thing you "hate" so much . 

OT : you suck Zirkon .

Zirkon

Why are you trying to turn this around, are you kidding me?
You guys were the cornered ones, and most of your DD squad got flanked there, (dont make me compare your minimap at 6:55 to your *before tyrants sigged* photo, where the whole squad was dead aswell it seems).
You guys then wanted to resig and do the same to us, which is why in the *after tyrants sz* photo more and more blue dots are coming from S. But we obviously weren't stupid enough for that and we SZ.
I'm done replying tho, seems pointless.
You Seriously believe we were wiped when 30-40 Artifex in this map
There was nothing to resig about it U guys were trapped there anyways thats why u guys flew up and took a sz sig
Its alright to be delusional and believe what tyrants say in gc lmao
The SS was taken by Someone else not by me

Right bcz winning pk is what matters .  Oh I would love to see you win tw as well just to see how retarded and happy you would be after it . P.S not saying artifex is better in that way but just pointing out you aint any better if you do the same thing you "hate" so much .

OT : you suck Zirkon .
Yeap man they are formed to be Delusional and emotional 

2vs1 Artifex won again nothing new , enemy still easy as f*** no wonder they sig sz mid pk after getting pushed from 4 sides and claim win  :normal-2:
OT : good video bro, better then Tyrants WRs by miles
Thanks man Easy 2vs1 as usual 
another day, another win  :normal-2:
Easy...  :police:

Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 09:43 am by Zirkon

Offline SinDeffiler

• ☆☆☆
  • hoamzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Characters: SinRogue☆SinDefiller
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

Aha okay

Good video tho.

:normal-2: :normal-2:SZ sig fast!!1 :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: