Epic Perfect World

Custom titles for donation points

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Completely agree with this. Especially the very last part..

"Custom titles should remain special for things like events"

What's the point of working towards special titles when you can have a custom-just-as-cocky title yourself.

Then quest titles shouldn't been a donation point option either since you have to work hard towards those. But they're a donation option, right?

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
All this topic is atm is ppl who donate vs ppl that don't. 

OT: would give another option for giving donations to the server cuz most players that have/ will donate have nothing else to spend money on.

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
+1. As long as they're like 5 points or so, and server reboot once a day wouldn't hurt anyone. I mean, even no lifers can take a 2 mins break..

Offline Brewskie

• IsOnTheLoose
Custom titles, unlike faction icons, require server reboot to add and since we have main patches around once a month, the waiting time would be unacceptably long... Of course I could do reboots more often, but that would annoy players and I do prefer doing them once patch is fully ready to save my time.
No1 said you would have to reboot server weekly.
You could do it monthly like you do now along as the titles have no time limits monthly should work fine gives u time to make all them so u don't gotta rush things weekly. Thats just my point of view tho

Offline Monti

• Old Player
No1 said you would have to reboot server weekly.
You could do it monthly like you do now along as the titles have no time limits monthly should work fine gives u time to make all them so u don't gotta rush things weekly. Thats just my point of view tho
 +1 lol people wouldn't mind waiting for patches

kitty stew

Custom titles, unlike faction icons, require server reboot to add and since we have main patches around once a month, the waiting time would be unacceptably long... Of course I could do reboots more often, but that would annoy players and I do prefer doing them once patch is fully ready to save my time.
But I don't feel enough like a special little snowflake, I need a custom title for my self esteem.

Angelica

Then quest titles shouldn't been a donation point option either since you have to work hard towards those. But they're a donation option, right?
but if you have a quest title, the same quest title can be used by another person, as quest titles are the same for everyone 
these titles would be different for everyone, though, making all the events with the rewards of custom titles seem pretty useless (such as the past drawing events with the reward of a custom title of your choice, which motivated the majority to join in the first place)

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Quest titles give you stats you retard

Offline 🐉 Archy🐉

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: αя¢ну
  • Faction: туяαηтѕ gσ∂ єα

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Quest titles give you stats you retard

Still gotta spend effort and time into getting them.
Just like how you need to do the same when trying to get a special title from the GMs by doing events.

No need to throw insults.  :rolleyes:

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Still gotta spend effort and time into getting them.
Just like how you need to do the same when trying to get a special title from the GMs by doing events.

No need to throw insults.  :rolleyes:
how come. i go to my edate index "hey index bby donate 5 euro i need titles" i give him few k's ecs and there was no efford whatsoever in getting them. gm titles don't give any stats so they mean nothing to me and they expire after some time anyway unless they're Playoffs titles like "Playoffs Conqueror" and that kind of shit

and looking at custom titles, refund system is complete bs because it would probably have to be done manually and i don't think any1 got time for that because of the way ppl thought of it "i give 5 points for title and if i don't get it cuz it's unappropriate i get my points refunded". im sure if it was wanted to added before it would be added long time ago + there's couple of hundreds of diff titles you can use already anyway

i throw insults because i can whether u like it or not, go cry to a gm if you have the need

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
i throw insults because i can whether u like it or not, go cry to a gm if you have the need
Parents must be proud. 

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
+1, add all the titles

Offline 𝓐𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

• Founder of Infamy
  • 𝒸'𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝒶 𝓋𝒾𝑒
  • Characters: Men, Achilles
  • Faction: Infamy & Vehements
I dont suggest custom title. But a title made by GMs themselves. ( eg. Donator, EPW Donator ) but in a special color or text.

since everyone is thinking that making custom titles is bad because people would put some inappropriate names.