Epic Perfect World

Custom titles for donation points

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Probably and was already suggested before, but I'm too lazy to look.
There's always a market for donation points and this is a suggestion for custom titles for donation points.

What I'm suggesting is for there to be an option to donate 5 points for a custom title that doesn't expire where you can pick/type your custom title and pick what color you want the title to be. Of course ones that don't give any set bonus effects or anything.
There's always titles that people want and wish existed at the current Title NPC and this will give people the ability to have the one they want.

There should be rules for the titles.
Nothing with profanity, racism, anything offensive that follow the server's rules.

I don't think it'll ruin the Economy at all, I actually think it'll improve it even more and it's not exactly game-breaking.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Well, I think that could affect the exclusive titles. Especially PVP ones.
What stops them from recreating them.

But I do kinda agree with you, I'm sure people would come up with some epic titles. 

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Well, I think that could affect the exclusive titles. Especially PVP ones.
What stops them from recreating them.

Make it so they can't re-create the Event reward titles.

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Make it so they can't re-create the Event reward titles.
That would also mean disabling capital I's.
And I have seen people finding their ways around with making some sort of a space before the word that counts as a letter.
Last Edit: Dec 09, 2015, 10:14 am by Snow

Offline C

• ☾⋆
That would also mean disabling capital L's.
And I have seen people finding their ways around with making some sort of a space before the word that counts as a letter.

Could make it so Agatio or whoever makes the titles would have to approve it before allowing someone to use it.

Offline Unmatched

Good suggestion, I need Anghelache title

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
Could make it so Agatio or whoever makes the titles would have to approve it before allowing someone to use it.
Now that is a good idea.  ;)

Offline Аlex

• Forum Veteran
  • Disbanded all those brokies multiple times
  • Characters: Hysteri
  • Faction: Adversary⚜Prominent

Offline MinYoon-Gi

• ex nihilo, nihil fit.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Custom titles, unlike faction icons, require server reboot to add and since we have main patches around once a month, the waiting time would be unacceptably long... Of course I could do reboots more often, but that would annoy players and I do prefer doing them once patch is fully ready to save my time.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Custom titles, unlike faction icons, require server reboot to add and since we have main patches around once a month, the waiting time would be unacceptably long... Of course I could do reboots more often, but that would annoy players and I do prefer doing them once patch is fully ready to save my time.
:'( :'( :'(

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Would be a bunch of inappropriate titles & tryhard ones that attempt to belittle others

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
This.......-----1111111

Goldengate

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.

+1

I would actually wait a month (or even more) if I can use my custom title. This also would also prevent inappropriate titles from being made as they go through Agatio before put in the patch.
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 02:31 pm by Goldengate™

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Yeah,change from Name need reboot.......EPW have enough Titles....