Epic Perfect World

Extend Character Names

Offline Xena

• Apollumi#1
+1 why not? From 12 to 15 won't hurt that much! Plus if people are worried about mumbled names.. We already got some toons running around with Chinese and even Georgian letter's in name.

This  :tiger-46:
bb

Offline Jaye

• Characters: Peanut
Nothing stops them...what i meant was that they will be able to create even more dumb names, not every word can be replaced into a shorter way...if u think adding 2-3 letters wount change anything, ur wrong, being able to use 15 letters into an name its allot, u can even create a phrase, just think for a sec, 2 out of 10 is going to use all letters into a decent name rest will definity go for a troll, in case u gona say it shuldnt concern me, i just stating my opinion like everyone else and its not an excuse to disagree with anyone.

honestly you are just looking for a reason to -1 this.. its getting to the point that there are soooooo many names that it is hard to come up with something cute. If people and their "offensive" names makes or breaks your game play maybe its time to take a break.. I see all these -1's cause it doesnt effect you.. well if it doesnt affect you then why not +1 it.. or just not say anything...why do u have to be down on someone else? This server is here for everyone to enjoy in their own way.. who are u to discount something that someone else would enjoy simply because it doesnt effect you.

Life is too short to be anything but Happy

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex

honestly you are just looking for a reason to -1 this.. its getting to the point that there are soooooo many names that it is hard to come up with something cute. If people and their "offensive" names makes or breaks your game play maybe its time to take a break.. I see all these -1's cause it doesnt effect you.. well if it doesnt affect you then why not +1 it.. or just not say anything...why do u have to be down on someone else? This server is here for everyone to enjoy in their own way.. who are u to discount something that someone else would enjoy simply because it doesnt effect you.
So i shuld +1 everything that has nothing to do with me? I desagree with hes suggestion its my choice, it doesnt concern u, i am not gona ass lick anyone like u. Also what exactly cute u can come up with 15 letters ? Are u typing a new twillight book into ur name or what...? 
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.

Offline Jaye

did u read what i said or what u wanted to read.. i said 'well if it doesnt affect you then why not +1 it.. or just not say anything' no one said anything about ass licking.. dude u are getting a little too heated over a couple letters.. relax man.. its a game..

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
did u read what i said or what u wanted to read..'  i said 'well if it doesnt affect you then why not +1 it.. or just not say anything no one said anything about ass licking.. dude u are getting a little too heated over a couple letters.. relax man.. its a game..

i havent -1 this because it doesnt conern me, it concerns everyone playing this game, as i said before i am just saying my opinion like everyone else and alike others i am even stating my reasons and nicely explained them to u. If id ask u to come up with something nice using all 15 letters u wouldnt be able to, i will repeat, that maybe 2 out of 10 will, but the rests will come with something stupid, idc much about their names but it makes the server look bad and so childish, especially when someone new wants to try pw and there is nerds runing with retarded half the screen names 

Offline Areashi

• Banned
Doesn't matter. It's not your name.
If someone likes a long name, then so be it.
do you like them long?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
do you like them long?

Oh, you know it ;)

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
+1 even less people you could possibly mail
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline ℳɪᴋᴀ

• ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ?
  • ғᴀʏᴇ ♥
  • Characters: sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ
  • Faction: ✦ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs✧/ ɪɴᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

I think it's fine as it is now. Would be nice if we could use symbols though.

ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛs ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜᴜᴜᴜ/ʟᴜʟɪ
♥ ᴍɪᴋɪ ♥ ᴘᴜᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴘ ♥ ᴛʏʀᴀɴᴛs ɢ.ᴏ.ᴀ.ᴛ
ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ.ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀʙsᴏᴜʟ.

Offline Jaye

i havent -1 this because it doesnt conern me, it concerns everyone playing this game, as i said before i am just saying my opinion like everyone else and alike others i am even stating my reasons and nicely explained them to u. If id ask u to come up with something nice using all 15 letters u wouldnt be able to, i will repeat, that maybe 2 out of 10 will, but the rests will come with something stupid, idc much about their names but it makes the server look bad and so childish, especially when someone new wants to try pw and there is nerds runing with retarded half the screen names

please watch wc for 15 minutes today.. peoples names are the least cause for concern..

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I think it's fine as it is now. Would be nice if we could use symbols though.
Basically this. This suggestion doesn't affect me regardless as I do not like long names personally. But it would be quite annoying if someone has an obnoxiously long name + title to take up half my screen.

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́

please watch wc for 15 minutes today.. peoples names are the least cause for concern..
Arguing with u is same as arguining with a brick, if u acctually think 15 letters names will at least look good (ur personal opinion) then i am happy for u, but if u dont ur doing nothing but ass licking, i understand that the guy missing couple of letters but within 12 letters he can come with another 345883 different names, why add something that can bring harm when everything is fine just the way it is
-For the record i am done arguing.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
Arguing with u is same as arguining with a brick, if u acctually think 15 letters names will at least look good (ur personal opinion) then i am happy for u, but if u dont ur doing nothing but ass licking, i understand that the guy missing couple of letters but within 12 letters he can come with another 345883 different names, why add something that can bring harm when everything is fine just the way it is
-For the record i am done arguing.
3 letters won't make names any more cancerous than they are already, I don't see any way this would 'bring harm' other than the guy called MyNameDontFi might get sad for his name fits now.
Golden - Kurenai

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
3 letters won't make names any more cancerous than they are already, I don't see any way this would 'bring harm' other than the guy called MyNameDontFi might get sad for his name fits now.
Its not just about that, u do realise MyNameDontFi has 12 letters in it and its alredy long enough adding 3 more letters will just be ridiculous and anoying to look at especially with a long title. As for the 3 letters not making the names more ,, cancerous" i think its exactly what is it gona to happen, since most using all 15 letters will go for something ,,cancerous"...
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 11:44 pm by Artiom

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
Its not just about that, u do realise MyNameDontFi has 12 letters in it and its alredy long enough adding 3 more letters will just be ridiculous especially with a long title
If I didn't realise it wouldn't be funny..
There were times I missed that one letter for my name and I think it won't affect your gaming experience.. Maybe GMs could add another option in the Game UI show/hide others titles? idk
Golden - Kurenai