Epic Perfect World

Extend Character Names

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i dont need it personally so -1... sorry
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Leon

• Noob#1
  • Characters: Niohan, Lapislazuli and 18+
  • Faction: AquaFlame
It is just fine the way it is now -1 sorry

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
naw, dont need xXx_mlg_noscope_xXx level of names
i feel like i'm dead

Offline KrowMaet

• Old Player
+1 why not? From 12 to 15 won't hurt that much! Plus if people are worried about mumbled names.. We already got some toons running around with Chinese and even Georgian letter's in name.

Offline Feitan

• Phantom Troupe
  • Characters: Feitan aka Hypnotical
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
+1 I dont see why not.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
^This.

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
i dont need it personally so -1... sorry

Me too -1 sorry.....

Offline Deathpuddle

• Sin With A Mouth
  • It's like riding a bike or severe childhood trauma, you never really lose it.
  • Characters: Deadpool
  • Faction: Ass4Hire
+1

I wanna change name to BooBooKittyTruck

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
It does effect me, we play in a retarded community and like it or not the longer the names would be able to be the more troll chars would there also be, this game is alredy a joke dont ruin it completly. I am not saying everyone is gona choose something stupid and insulting but most will, anyway its my opinion if u dont agree with it keep it to urself
Honestly, if people want to make troll names, what stops them from doing it already lol? It's not hard to replace a few characters but still look and sound the same. If troll names are getting to you that bad, you might want to take a break from the game (or learn to blacklist?). I swear, some of the reasons people make for disagreeing are dumb lol.

+1, it would allow more creative name options. Adding 2/3 extra characters isn't going to create an influx of trolls lol....
Last Edit: Dec 10, 2015, 03:31 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

I swear, some of the reasons people make for disagreeing are dumb lol.

+1
Especially the ones that are like "Lol, I don't want it because it's not just for me. c:"

ijs.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive

When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
+1

I wanna change name to BooBooKittyTruck
:normal-2: :normal-42:

Offline Artiom

• Entelechy
  • Ба́ба-яга́
  • Characters: Fobas / fobasmvp
  • Faction: Tyrants / Artifex
Honestly, if people want to make troll names, what stops them from doing it already lol? It's not hard to replace a few characters but still look and sound the same. If troll names are getting to you that bad, you might want to take a break from the game (or learn to blacklist?). I swear, some of the reasons people make for disagreeing are dumb lol.

+1, it would allow more creative name options. Adding 2/3 extra characters isn't going to create an influx of trolls lol....
Nothing stops them...what i meant was that they will be able to create even more dumb names, not every word can be replaced into a shorter way...if u think adding 2-3 letters wount change anything, ur wrong, being able to use 15 letters into an name its allot, u can even create a phrase, just think for a sec, 2 out of 10 is going to use all letters into a decent name rest will definity go for a troll, in case u gona say it shuldnt concern me, i just stating my opinion like everyone else and its not an excuse to disagree with anyone.
На то и ум, чтобы достичь того, чего хочешь.