Epic Perfect World

OC is back!? vs tyrants

at least he pretended to sound gay, for you it comes naturally

haiii patient hwru todaii 0..p  I have gotten test for you! add missing letters in sentence here:[ I a_  fui_e t_day ] I feelttttttttttz sorrai because 1 letter only what your brain couldi takeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy 

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
"ITS EXCLUSIVE, WE WANNA BE EXCLUSIVE YO" - Domgrath, 2015
No potato jokes, this is cruel, she was triggered last time : (
Not like I cared about merican fatties' opinion but btw if there was no potato there would be no vodka.Well,you  probably don't even know what vodka is  :normal-2: Uneducated dogs

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
WOOO OC , '' We wanna be exclusive '' haha  

Insanity

Not like I cared about merican fatties' opinion but btw if there was no potato there would be no vodka.Well,you  probably don't even know what vodka is  :normal-2: Uneducated dogs
knowing what vodka is = educated? are you ***ed in the head?

#NeverForget
Ye he removed me from skype group. Ima kiss that stinky ass of yours if you show SS of when I got kicked from guild

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
On a side note, I like how you added in the sound of you getting kicked off Ventrilo by me  :))

If by "OC is back" you mean, "OC merged into Artifex" 

Maybe. 

Offline wasdz

• Forum Veteran
Not like I cared about merican fatties' opinion but btw if there was no potato there would be no vodka.Well,you  probably don't even know what vodka is  :normal-2: Uneducated dogs
Are you stupid? Vodka is generally made from grains/rye/wheat/corn, you uneducated dog. You're not needed kid : /
♡ Bellend ♡

Offline Herr Rev

• Gott mit uns
  • Outcastian
  • Faction: Das reich, Outcasts☆
THE SALT!111  also, OC is not back ( for everyone who have wrong impressions )  :police:

Offline Explicit

• Retired
  • Characters: Exclusive / Explicit
  • Faction: Tyrant OG Playmaker
Yo this made me laugh legit.....its crazy all these ppl talking about how bad tyrants are, but then you look at all these big names coming back to fight Tyrants.  I mean look at yo roster.....you got Pedro, Insanity/Solomon, and Rev all in the same guild.....its truly an honor to be in the presence of Artifex Gods, Xpendable Gods, and ofc OC Gods.  Im loving it tho, we got you fac spies, vent spies, pvp chat spies, bs chat spies, spies everywhere now.  Checking my house for wires.  We love the attention tho, we just gon keep doing what we do.

Also next time you record try to wait til I'm on vent too....I like being in videos boss normal-3

Offline Psych

• retired
  • can find me on discord
  • Characters: Psych/Versed

LOL? the amount of stupidity in that post, god bless.

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Ye he removed me from skype group. Ima kiss that stinky ass of yours if you show SS of when I got kicked from guild
He kick you out of guild at the speed of light didn't have the time to ss the glorious moment. Don't get too angry now, step away from the razorblades, it's only a game!

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
"ITS EXCLUSIVE, WE WANNA BE EXCLUSIVE YO" - Domgrath, 2015
I <3 YOU
.                                                                                                     

Offline ★Iffy★

• Simmer down & pucker up
  • Characters: ★Iffy★
  • Faction: ★ 420 ★
Yo this made me laugh legit.....its crazy all these ppl talking about how bad tyrants are, but then you look at all these big names coming back to fight Tyrants.  I mean look at yo roster.....you got Pedro, Insanity/Solomon, and Rev all in the same guild.....its truly an honor to be in the presence of Artifex Gods, Xpendable Gods, and ofc OC Gods.  Im loving it tho, we got you fac spies, vent spies, pvp chat spies, bs chat spies, spies everywhere now.  Checking my house for wires.  We love the attention tho, we just gon keep doing what we do.

Also next time you record try to wait til I'm on vent too....I like being in videos boss normal-3
Idol. My nigga.
Keepin it 100 since day 1.